We are the same 4 women who were going to Turkey but are now not going for one reason or another are now planning a trip to Southern Spain Sept 11-19th. We have our plane tickets and are defifnte about this trip. However, we land in Malaga and we want to cover as much of Southern Spain as possible in 7 days. We want to go to Granada,
Seville and Gibraltar and all points in between that would be feasible for our time frame. We think driving is the way to go but we are not opposed to taking the train if it gets us around easier and quicker. How can we go about seeing as much as we can and which direction should we pursue. Anxious for some answers. Please respond. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 2 Traveling in Belgium
- 3 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 4 Getting around London
- 5 First trip to Paris! (and Amsterdam)
- 6 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 7 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 International Drivers License for Sicily
- 10 2 Week Europe Itinerary
- 11 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 12 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 13 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 14 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 15 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 16 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 17 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 18 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 21 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 22 Avignon Pass - How Does it Work?
- 23 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 24 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 25 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?