We are the same 4 women who were going to Turkey but are now not going for one reason or another are now planning a trip to Southern Spain Sept 11-19th. We have our plane tickets and are defifnte about this trip. However, we land in Malaga and we want to cover as much of Southern Spain as possible in 7 days. We want to go to Granada,
Seville and Gibraltar and all points in between that would be feasible for our time frame. We think driving is the way to go but we are not opposed to taking the train if it gets us around easier and quicker. How can we go about seeing as much as we can and which direction should we pursue. Anxious for some answers. Please respond. Thanks,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 2 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 5 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 6 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 7 2 weeks Europe trip
- 8 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 9 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 10 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 11 mountain views near London
- 12 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 13 Cordoba Overnight?
- 14 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 15 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 16 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 17 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 18 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 19 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 25 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence