I am looking for suggestions on where to take our 3 kids (11, 9, 6) for a 2wk European vacation. Probably looking at next summer-Julyish, or the following spring.
Tried to convince DH to do a home exchange, but he's just not comfortable. We think we would like to do a home rental and explore one location, but reasonable travel would not be out of the question. Also, we would like to keep the costs in check.
Provence, Dordogne and Tuscany have been mentioned, but I would love your advice. Went to Spain last year so that is out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 2 Open mindedness on Fodors.
- 3 Beaches in Southern France
- 4 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 5 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 6 Tuscany Villa rental family of 8/10
- 7 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 8 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 9 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 10 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 Local markets in Italy
- 13 French lavender and cottages
- 14 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 15 cell phone companys
- 16 Affordable French language course in France?
- 17 Abruzzo region
- 18 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 19 Major quake in central Itay
- 20 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 21 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 22 Barcelona completely overrated
- 23 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 24 Guides - Matera
- 25 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
Where should the Griswolds' go? Best European FAMILY vacations