I am looking for suggestions on where to take our 3 kids (11, 9, 6) for a 2wk European vacation. Probably looking at next summer-Julyish, or the following spring.
Tried to convince DH to do a home exchange, but he's just not comfortable. We think we would like to do a home rental and explore one location, but reasonable travel would not be out of the question. Also, we would like to keep the costs in check.
Provence, Dordogne and Tuscany have been mentioned, but I would love your advice. Went to Spain last year so that is out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 2 Meteora for older folk
- 3 Petrol in Greece
- 4 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 5 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 6 Germany train help!
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 11 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 12 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Budapest & Prague
- 16 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station
Where should the Griswolds' go? Best European FAMILY vacations