I am looking for suggestions on where to take our 3 kids (11, 9, 6) for a 2wk European vacation. Probably looking at next summer-Julyish, or the following spring.
Tried to convince DH to do a home exchange, but he's just not comfortable. We think we would like to do a home rental and explore one location, but reasonable travel would not be out of the question. Also, we would like to keep the costs in check.
Provence, Dordogne and Tuscany have been mentioned, but I would love your advice. Went to Spain last year so that is out.
Where should the Griswolds' go? Best European FAMILY vacations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 London hotel
- 4 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 5 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 9 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 10 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 11 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 12 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 13 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 Prague - Tram #22
- 16 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 17 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris