I am looking for suggestions on where to take our 3 kids (11, 9, 6) for a 2wk European vacation. Probably looking at next summer-Julyish, or the following spring.
Tried to convince DH to do a home exchange, but he's just not comfortable. We think we would like to do a home rental and explore one location, but reasonable travel would not be out of the question. Also, we would like to keep the costs in check.
Provence, Dordogne and Tuscany have been mentioned, but I would love your advice. Went to Spain last year so that is out.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 2 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 3 Lyon france-- rental car
- 4 Switzerland in September
- 5 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 6 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 7 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 10 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 11 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 milano trip
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Milan and Lake Como
- 16 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 17 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 18 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 21 Greece mainland and islands for 3 weeks
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 24 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 25 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
Where should the Griswolds' go? Best European FAMILY vacations