Can someone give me suggestions on where to eat in Venice.
I prefer where locals eat. Good food not to expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 3 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 4 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 5 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 6 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 7 Relaxing destinations?
- 8 Tips question
- 9 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 10 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 11 Advice about Naples?
- 12 tipping
- 13 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 14 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 15 Sorrento or Positano
- 16 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 17 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 18 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 19 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 20 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 21 What clothes?
- 22 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 23 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 24 Where to sleep in Manchester?
- 25 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?