Can someone give me suggestions on where to eat in Venice.
I prefer where locals eat. Good food not to expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 2 Escorted tours Norway
- 3 Munich Hotel Location
- 4 Light weight small converter?
- 5 Trip in September
- 6 Small towns not too near Paris
- 7 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 8 Car rental help in Sicily
- 9 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 10 A Scrumptious Slice of Slovenia
- 11 Help with basic itinerary
- 12 Wake Up Mods
- 13 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 15 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 16 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 17 favorite app for converting US $$
- 18 Italy - hiking, active, with Sicily
- 19 Clean up spam
- 20 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 21 Driving in Croatia
- 22 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 23 Charming areas to explore in London
- 24 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 25 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary