Can someone give me suggestions on where to eat in Venice.
I prefer where locals eat. Good food not to expensive.
where locals eat in venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 2 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 3 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 4 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 5 CROATIA SPLIT
- 6 Easier travel
- 7 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 8 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 9 Paris first then where?
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Does this sound feasible?
- 12 Family trip to Europe - suggestions welcome
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 15 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 18 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 19 Self-driving tips for France
- 20 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 21 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 22 Dordogne in October
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 BMW European Delivery program
- 25 Driving Holiday Austria-Switzerland-Italy/Germany-Austria