Can someone give me suggestions on where to eat in Venice.
I prefer where locals eat. Good food not to expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip From Lisbon
- 2 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 3 Valencia Spain
- 4 Parentheses in France Phone Nos...will iPhone dial appropriately?
- 5 Germany-Car or Train
- 6 Any downside when booking codeshare flights?
- 7 Help Planning Honeymoon
- 8 Whistle stop family road trip
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 12 Scotland itinerary advice
- 13 The DCC scam is spreading
- 14 Amsterdam Train Help Please!
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 Porto in January
- 17 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento-which town?
- 18 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 19 Rome Water Shortage
- 20 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 21 5 nights in Granada and Malaga - what combo?
- 22 Lake Como,Italy
- 23 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 24 Help with tips in UK
- 25 Advice needed re CDW for car rental in Ireland/N. Ireland