Can someone give me suggestions on where to eat in Venice.
I prefer where locals eat. Good food not to expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SatNav and GPS systems that show speed cameras are illegal
- 2 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 3 First trip to Europe-Final itinerary
- 4 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 5 Destination wedding venue suggestions Tuscany or No Italy
- 6 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 7 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 8 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 9 10 Days trip to Europe
- 10 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 11 Time to go through customs in Glascow, Scotland
- 12 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 13 French Prem Train Fares
- 14 Finalizing Itinerary
- 15 American looking for any work in Italy
- 16 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 17 Draft Ireland itinerary - does it look ok?
- 18 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 19 Madrid to Dordogne
- 20 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 21 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 22 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 23 Another Visit to London
- 24 London Weekly Apartment
- 25 Puglia impressions, in brief