We are headed for London next week and my kids want to see the Magna Carta. Does anyone know where we can see it? The British Library says they have two, but the website does say if or where it is on display. There is an excellent online version, but the girls want to see the real thing.
Where is the Magna Carta?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 American electrical gadgets
- 2 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 3 Spain tips beyond safety
- 4 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 5 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 8 Eating in France-two new books
- 9 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 10 seven days in Portugal
- 11 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 12 I need a haircut
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 19 1 week in Croatia
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Where to buy Venice mask?