I am a shopoholic so after going sightseeing I love to go shopping especially for clothes, bags and furniture. I seem to go for branded things.
Where is the BEST SHOPPING in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 2 Trans-Siberian Railway
- 3 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 4 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 5 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 6 Wish me luck please
- 7 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 8 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 9 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 10 Paris: Best Bistros
- 11 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 12 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 13 Athens and which islands?
- 14 TGV and Intercités Sales Open April 2 forTravel Through August 30
- 15 Eleanor's Pages
- 16 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 17 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 18 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 19 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 20 Help with Lucerne in April
- 21 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 22 Car rental at Athens airport
- 23 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 24 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 25 Paris and Normandy Trains