I am a shopoholic so after going sightseeing I love to go shopping especially for clothes, bags and furniture. I seem to go for branded things.
Where is the BEST SHOPPING in Europe
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 4 first european holiday itinery
- 5 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 6 Advises for trip to Russia
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 9 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 10 Which travel plan?
- 11 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 12 Car in Prague
- 13 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 14 Planning a holiday
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 20 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 21 Traveling within Italy
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 24 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 25 Travel by train or bus