As I have decided to eat only twice while one of them is Hotel Oberland in lauterbrunnen. I would be happy for recommendation for cheese (with no meat) Rösti in one of the following places:
- Zermatt (maybe we will get there)
- Brunnen on lutzern lake
- Zurich (Maybe we will have time)
I do not care about atmosphere etc. It should ne accessible by foot from center.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 3 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 French language immersion schools in France
- 6 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 7 Studying art in English in venice
- 8 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 9 Riviera di Ponente in mid October
- 10 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 11 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 12 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 16 Trogir or Split
- 17 Help on ancient history route
- 18 Edinbrugh
- 19 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 20 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 21 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 24 Berlin to ?
- 25 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?