I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Howdens Kitchens For Sale Blackpool
- 2 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 3 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 4 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 5 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 6 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 7 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 8 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 9 Texans Take a Tour
- 10 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 11 Japan or Italy next spring
- 12 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 13 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 14 Travel in England and Scotland
- 15 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 16 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 17 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 18 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 19 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 20 Groupon Tours
- 21 short trip klon to koblenz
- 22 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 23 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 24 French air traffic control strike early July
- 25 One night between Marseille and St.Remy?