I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Malaga
- 2 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 3 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 6 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 7 Transportation in Bologna
- 8 Amsterdam vs. France
- 9 Where to stay in Dijon, France
- 10 Amsterdam Hotel
- 11 Paris gtg in October?
- 12 Capo d'Orlando
- 13 European Championship
- 14 Edinburgh airport taxi recos?
- 15 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 16 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 17 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 18 What about Basque Country?
- 19 Greece Itinerary
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 22 Ireland ToDo
- 23 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 24 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 25 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris