I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heli Tour
- 2 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 7 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 8 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 11 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 Estonia Amber
- 14 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 15 Tight Planning?
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 18 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 19 Travel with Teens
- 20 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 21 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting