I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 2 Still another Normandy question
- 3 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 4 Coming to London. Drinks, dinner?
- 5 Postcards from Retirement-The Scotland Edition
- 6 What is with graffity in Barcelona?
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 9 Cornwall and Germany
- 10 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 11 Rhodes love it or hate it?
- 12 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 13 Help to plan a better itinerary for 12 days Europe tour in Winter 2015
- 14 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 15 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 16 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 17 Coast to Coast Walk in England
- 18 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 19 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 22 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 23 Walking to Dunotter Castle
- 24 Winter on the Cote d'Azur ??
- 25 Munich Trip in February, please help!!!!!!!