I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transfer at Paris (CDG) from terminal 2E and 2D by foot is possible?
- 2 Do I really want to stay in a hill top city?
- 3 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 4 Euro Travel Quiz #40 - Potpourri
- 5 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 6 Malpensa to Milano/Porto Garibaldi o Centrale Question...
- 7 Weekend Driving in Rome
- 8 Emilia Romagna Region
- 9 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Scottland for a day!
- 12 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 13 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 14 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 15 Portofino or Portovenere?
- 16 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 17 Provence planning
- 18 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 19 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 20 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 First Solo Trip Spain/ Portugal
- 23 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 24 Voltage in UK and France
- 25 Snow Tires on rentals