I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus vs. Insight for Italy
- 2 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 3 Most beautiful cities in Europe?
- 4 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 5 Segovia Hotel
- 6 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 7 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 8 The cathedral of Amiens in color
- 9 3 Full days in Venice, what would be your itinerary?
- 10 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 11 SIM card in Dublin Airport
- 12 Germany Itinerary
- 13 La Tavola Marche
- 14 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 15 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 16 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 17 Portugal - 2 weeks itinerary critique
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Dordogne Itinerary
- 20 2 Days in Istanbul
- 21 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 22 Dreaming of a hiking trip for 2016
- 23 9 days in Austria. Vienna plus 4 days w/car, Salzburg, then train back
- 24 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 25 Small-group day tours from London?