I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 4 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 7 Airport ATMs
- 8 American Express
- 9 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 10 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 11 Help with European vacation plan
- 12 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 13 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 14 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 15 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 16 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 17 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 18 Story of the German Christmas star
- 19 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 20 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 21 Three ferries to Mull
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples