I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 2 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 3 car rental advice in Portugal
- 4 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 5 Fjords, How To?
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 9 Duoro river cruises
- 10 What to wear
- 11 London & Cotswold or Prague & Amsterdam
- 12 Geneva - Basel driver/tour/transfer
- 13 Fashion for larger man?
- 14 Budget for 3 Month's
- 15 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 18 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 19 Suggestions for trip to England with preteen girls 11 & 13?
- 20 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 21 Traveling in France by train
- 22 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 25 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc