I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 2 How many days to stay in Madrid? (1st time travel to there..)
- 3 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 4 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 5 Colmar, France - What do do for family visit?
- 6 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 7 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 8 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 9 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 10 Trains Austria
- 11 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 12 Trains
- 13 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 14 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 17 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 18 Denmark cycle tour
- 19 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 20 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 21 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 22 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 23 Train from Sarlat
- 24 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 25 proposed two week Greece itinerary