I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 British Royals
- 2 First Time in Italy 12-14 Days
- 3 UNICO CAMPANIA sets new fare structure effective 1/01/2015
- 4 family of 5 travelling London to Vienna
- 5 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 6 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 7 Provence to Toulouse: Trip Planning Help Needed
- 8 Itinerary advice needed-Ring of Kerry vs. Galway area
- 9 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 10 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 11 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 12 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 13 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 14 Paris: Best Bistros
- 15 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 16 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 17 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 18 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 19 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 20 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 21 Saone River Burgundy self-drive barge need itinerary
- 22 Help plan my honeymoon! Northern Spain, and/or Lisbon or Bordeaux
- 23 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 24 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 25 UK's 6 month tourist visa