I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 buying Eruos in advance
- 2 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 3 Itinerary Cote d'azur from Nice
- 4 Greece after the Vote
- 5 Afternoon Tea Ideas
- 6 Hamlet and castles
- 7 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 8 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 9 Paris Picture Overlays
- 10 Spending money
- 11 2 Days in Rome
- 12 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 13 16 hours total drive time in 6 days
- 14 Plitvice Lakes: What Can I See in Two Hours?
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Elba
- 17 Paris birthday dinner for 10yo
- 18 Time from Nice airport to downtown
- 19 electrical adaptor plugs
- 20 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 21 Help & advice on trip to Scotland
- 22 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 23 Seeking a special place in France
- 24 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 25 2 nights in Cinque Terre