I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 2 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 8 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 11 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 See You In Minsk
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Florence Hotel Advice
- 17 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 22 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Florence over Christmas w kids