I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 2 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 3 Christmas in Munich
- 4 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 5 Amsterdam for a few hours, would you?
- 6 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 7 Moving to Belfast
- 8 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 9 Dresden restaurant recs: December 2014
- 10 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 11 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 14 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 15 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 16 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 17 Luggage sizing
- 18 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 19 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 20 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 21 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 22 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 23 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 24 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 25 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid