I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 Where is the best place/area to stay in Athens?
- 3 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 4 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 5 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 6 Italy - best two central locations
- 7 Vet my itinerary
- 8 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 9 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 10 Paris - Rome
- 11 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 12 Planning a trip to Turkey
- 13 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 14 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 15 Antiques shopping Rome
- 16 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 17 8 days in switzerland
- 18 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 19 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 20 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 21 12 Days in Italy
- 22 Health insurance coverage
- 23 Vintage trip report: Greenland, 1995
- 24 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 25 A week in Greece, single woman alone