I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alitala
- 2 SE ITALY
- 3 renting
- 4 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 5 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 6 6 Days in Italy
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 9 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 10 Which Hotel in Rome
- 11 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 12 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 13 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 14 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 15 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 16 Stu Tower
- 17 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8
- 22 Shuttle from CDG into Paris
- 23 Bike rental - Aix en Provence area
- 24 Helpful Hint
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa