I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 2 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 3 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 4 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 5 Arriving in Prague
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 4 Months in Europe
- 8 2 Days in Rome
- 9 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 10 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 11 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 12 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 13 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 14 Tipping in the UK
- 15 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 16 2 weeks in Spain
- 17 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 18 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 19 Wines charted by flavor
- 20 Museum Pass
- 21 Central Europe itinerary
- 22 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 23 France in October
- 24 Day trips out of Florence?
- 25 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP