I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 2 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 5 Puglia
- 6 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 7 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 8 Barcelona Car rental return
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 11 From London to Paris to US
- 12 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 13 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 14 Ireland driving itinerary
- 15 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 16 Greece Itinerary
- 17 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 18 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 19 Itinerary help please!
- 20 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 21 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 22 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...