I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 24x7 0ncall SBCGLOBAL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681 :7208 24*7
- 2 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 3 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 4 Avoid Europcar!
- 5 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 6 IWM
- 7 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 12 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 13 quickest way to Prague
- 14 Paris for children
- 15 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 16 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 17 Scotland - We're Here!
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 19 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 20 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 21 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 22 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 23 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 24 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 25 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May