I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 2 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 3 Azores Tourism Destination Image
- 4 Azores Tourism Destination Image
- 5 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 6 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 7 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 8 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 9 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 10 Help! Honeymooning in Europe?
- 11 Iceland/July/2014
- 12 How to get to Mallorca
- 13 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 14 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 17 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 18 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 19 4 days in Scotland
- 20 Switzerland 5 days
- 21 Finalizing Itinerary
- 22 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 23 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 24 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 25 Dublin to Dingle?