I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 2 Refund Oyster Card
- 3 Best Things to do in Bristol
- 4 London(ish) calling. 33C at 10:00am!
- 5 Lake Maggiore?
- 6 Car rental Spain to France
- 7 what to do in florence
- 8 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 9 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 10 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 11 If Greece exits
- 12 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 13 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 14 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 15 Good Bed & Breakfast in Edinburgh and Liverpool?
- 16 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 17 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 18 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 19 a Cantal, in Auvergne
- 20 Blonde in Amsterdam & Paris: Van Gogh, Gables & the Gare d'Orsay
- 21 Solo Traveler: Santorini or Mykonos (or alternative) for 3 nights?
- 22 Help me finish this 10 day Greece itinerary!
- 23 Rome Walking Guide
- 24 A plethora of islands
- 25 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!