I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 2 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 5 visa appointment experience
- 6 First Trip to Europe!
- 7 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 8 Switzerland in mid-April
- 9 What to take to Germany
- 10 Rue des Rosiers
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 13 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 Scotland Trip
- 16 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 17 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 18 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 19 Hamam Istanbul?
- 20 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 21 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 22 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 23 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 24 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 25 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?