I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 2 FREE SATNAV WORLDWIDE with OFFLINE NAVIGATION on Windows 8 phones
- 3 How safe is "Combe Laval Road" or ROUTE DE GENTLY to drive a car?
- 4 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 Help With Vienna
- 7 Nice or Marseille??
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Air pollution in Paris
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 13 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 14 France, Italy and Greec
- 15 gites de france or agritourism
- 16 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 19 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Dresden or Leipzig
- 24 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 25 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger