I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is AIRBNB a good choice?
- 2 10 days in andalucia spain
- 3 Train Rome to Florence
- 4 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 5 Croatia vs Prague - suggestion pls
- 6 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 7 Cadiz or Malaga
- 8 Short break over xmas - where?
- 9 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 10 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 11 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 12 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 13 Appropriate wear for restaurants
- 14 What area of Venice to stay?
- 15 Amalfi Coast / Greek Isles Itinerary
- 16 June or August: Ireland/London/Belgium/Paris
- 17 Where should I spend my birthday?
- 18 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 19 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 20 Getting from Chianciano Terme to Venice
- 21 On foot Gibraltar queue
- 22 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 23 Guys please Help, Italy areas, where to stay. Running out of time.
- 24 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 25 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.