I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 2 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 3 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 4 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 5 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 6 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 7 Praiano
- 8 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 9 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 10 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 11 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 12 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 13 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 14 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 15 Oporto
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 18 Italy bus or train
- 19 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 20 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 21 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 22 Porto and vicinity
- 23 Rome to venice
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla