I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Restaurants
- 2 Munich Hotel Location
- 3 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 4 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 5 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 6 Clean up spam
- 7 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 8 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 9 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 12 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 13 Is Sicily Safe?
- 14 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 15 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 16 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 17 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 18 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 19 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 20 Help with basic itinerary
- 21 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)
- 22 Greece and Italy Combo
- 23 Restaurant recommendation for Sunday lunch
- 24 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 25 Which city order makes most sense?