I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 4 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 5 Sachsenhausen?
- 6 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 7 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 8 Rome to Portofino -
- 9 Sim Card
- 10 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 13 12 Days in Italy
- 14 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 15 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 16 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 17 River Boat Cruise
- 18 student in denmark
- 19 Poland in September
- 20 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 21 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 22 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 23 Reflections on Revisiting Sicily
- 24 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 25 Pousadas in Portugal