I am hoping to travel to Greece this summer. I had planned on Ibiza with some friends but have since started going out with a great guy and would like our first holiday together to be just us.
We're looking for something fun but yet with some good sights to see good beaches and a lively enough nightlife and yes with a bit of romance thrown in there Could anyone recommend a place in Greece that would suit PLEASE??
I have been looking up loads of different websites and there are just so many different parts of Greece I feel like my head is going to explode trying to decide....Would really appreciate some advice PLEASE and Thank you in advance.
Where is the best place to go in Greece??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 2 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 3 LowCountryIslander & Mom Go Back to Italy...A Bologna & Rome Trip Report
- 4 Brugge photo on Bing
- 5 British English
- 6 Parisbestlodge Fleur de Lys apt
- 7 Spending money in Italy?
- 8 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 9 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 10 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 11 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 12 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 13 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 14 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 15 River Cruise: MS Amadeus Elegant- Reserve with Caution
- 16 Passport Delays
- 17 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 18 My final (hopefully) Dresden Itinerary for Review
- 19 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 20 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 23 first family trip to Switzerland
- 24 Normandy in October
- 25 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France