I need help only Fodorites can give. I want to visit the Galleria Sabauda in Turin, but I am finding conflicting information regarding where the gallery is located, opening hours etc. Apparently, the paintings were temporarily relocated last year, but I can't find an answer regarding where they are now. Can you help me? Thanks!
Where is Galleria Sabauda (in Turin)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Hotel in Venice
- 3 7 days in Greece
- 4 London tube
- 5 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 London day trips, especially castles
- 10 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 11 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 12 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 13 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 14 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 15 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 16 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 17 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 18 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?
- 19 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 20 Swiss rail passes
- 21 Zurich, Switzerland
- 22 Article about the building of Brunelleschi's dome on the Duomo in Florence
- 23 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 24 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium