I need help only Fodorites can give. I want to visit the Galleria Sabauda in Turin, but I am finding conflicting information regarding where the gallery is located, opening hours etc. Apparently, the paintings were temporarily relocated last year, but I can't find an answer regarding where they are now. Can you help me? Thanks!
Where is Galleria Sabauda (in Turin)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Too many Trip Reports
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 6 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 9 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 10 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 11 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 15 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 16 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 20 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 23 Help with England/Wales tour
- 24 Reykjavik hotels
- 25 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?