I need help only Fodorites can give. I want to visit the Galleria Sabauda in Turin, but I am finding conflicting information regarding where the gallery is located, opening hours etc. Apparently, the paintings were temporarily relocated last year, but I can't find an answer regarding where they are now. Can you help me? Thanks!
Where is Galleria Sabauda (in Turin)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 4 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 5 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 6 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 7 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 10 Paris and where else?
- 11 Raining in rome
- 12 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 13 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 14 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 15 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 16 Italian Lakes
- 17 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 18 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 22 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 23 Trains in Europe
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja