I need help only Fodorites can give. I want to visit the Galleria Sabauda in Turin, but I am finding conflicting information regarding where the gallery is located, opening hours etc. Apparently, the paintings were temporarily relocated last year, but I can't find an answer regarding where they are now. Can you help me? Thanks!
Where is Galleria Sabauda (in Turin)?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 2 Change in Travel
- 3 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 4 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 5 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 6 Typical where to go honeymoon question. But please help
- 7 Why Is Europe Becoming More Prudish? Or Is It?
- 8 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 9 Italy and Greece in 2 Weeks?!
- 10 Getting Around Greece
- 11 Snorkling around Var?
- 12 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 13 What to do, what to do... early arrival, late departure
- 14 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 15 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 16 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 17 Hotels at Lake Garda
- 18 Exhibition of Canaletto's paintings in Aix-en-Provence
- 19 Help with Choice of Greek Islands for Honeymoon
- 20 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 21 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 22 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 23 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 24 Is Capri overrated?
- 25 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1