Remember, folks, it's just for fun!
(PS: Remember too, a "nice jumper" is a woolly top, and a pasty is indeed something you eat)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고스톱맞고【XAX111.ＣoM】카지노사이트
- 2 바카라게임사이트((→ XZW8。ZE。AM ←))【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 배팅섯다한판【XAX111.ＣoM】아시안바카라
- 4 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 5 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 6 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Bus Strike
- 9 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 10 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 11 London best location
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 14 Train up the Jungfrau
- 15 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 18 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 22 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Paris doctor house calls
- 25 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing