Remember, folks, it's just for fun!
(PS: Remember too, a "nice jumper" is a woolly top, and a pasty is indeed something you eat)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 4 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 7 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 8 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 9 Public Transportation in England
- 10 Le Marche Research Help
- 11 Firt time VISA applicant
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Need Information about French Alps
- 14 Murren to Prague
- 15 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 16 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 17 France Itinerary Advice
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 23 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 24 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 25 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?