I would like to spend around 5 days in cornwall and would like to find a nice seaside spot as base.
I like to walk and see Land's end, The lizard and Tintagal.
Any suggestion where I can stay as base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 2 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 3 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 4 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 5 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 6 CDG airport
- 7 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 8 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 9 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 10 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 11 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 12 14 nights in Europe
- 13 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 14 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 15 Portugal itinerary help
- 16 Munich
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 20 What type of visa is right for me?
- 21 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 22 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 23 First time in France
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford