I would like to spend around 5 days in cornwall and would like to find a nice seaside spot as base.
I like to walk and see Land's end, The lizard and Tintagal.
Any suggestion where I can stay as base?
Where in Cornwall??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 2 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 3 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 4 Ste Remy France
- 5 bath or york
- 6 car rental info
- 7 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 8 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 9 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 17 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 18 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 19 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 20 London tube
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 24 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 25 Local Tour in Provence?