I would like to spend around 5 days in cornwall and would like to find a nice seaside spot as base.
I like to walk and see Land's end, The lizard and Tintagal.
Any suggestion where I can stay as base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?
- 2 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 3 tipping
- 4 First Time Visit to UK - 3 Weeks Itinerary Help
- 5 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 6 What clothes?
- 7 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 8 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 9 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 10 Lavender country Provence hotel
- 11 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 12 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 13 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 14 Oslo airport to hotel
- 15 Paris and Lyon
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 18 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 19 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 20 Lavender Conditions in Provence
- 21 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 22 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 23 Hiking in Luberon
- 24 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 25 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip