I would like to spend around 5 days in cornwall and would like to find a nice seaside spot as base.
I like to walk and see Land's end, The lizard and Tintagal.
Any suggestion where I can stay as base?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 2 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 3 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 4 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 5 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 6 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 7 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 8 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 9 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 10 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 11 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 12 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 13 European Championship
- 14 Departure Tax in UK
- 15 Parking in Italy
- 16 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 17 FAQs
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 22 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 23 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 24 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 25 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)