Hi, again. I may have asked this question to death. Maybe I'm getting too old to plan these trips as I can't seem to wrap my head around what and how to in the fjords. I have booked a night at the Balestrand Hotel, then the next night at the Stalheim. We will be coming from and back to Bergen. If I use public transportation, is it easier to take the express Norled ferry from Bergen to Balestrand, then take the regular ferry from there to Flam, Gudvagen, bus? to Stalheim, then how to get back to Bergen? Help!
Where have all the norway experts gone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 3 Question on France travel
- 4 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 5 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 9 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 10 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 13 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 14 Spain and Portugal return
- 15 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 16 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 19 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Cruise the River Shannon
- 22 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 23 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 24 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 25 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe