Hi, again. I may have asked this question to death. Maybe I'm getting too old to plan these trips as I can't seem to wrap my head around what and how to in the fjords. I have booked a night at the Balestrand Hotel, then the next night at the Stalheim. We will be coming from and back to Bergen. If I use public transportation, is it easier to take the express Norled ferry from Bergen to Balestrand, then take the regular ferry from there to Flam, Gudvagen, bus? to Stalheim, then how to get back to Bergen? Help!
Where have all the norway experts gone?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 1 week in the Cyclades
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 10 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 14 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 15 Schengen Visa Rules
- 16 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 17 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 18 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 21 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 22 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 Is my plan ok
- 25 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released