Aside from the venues that are highlighted on Jersey Shore (not too appealing), can someone please recommend higher end/trendy, nightclubs/discos in Italy? I know that Italians love to dance! If not, kindly provide website. Grazie!
Where go dancing in Florence and Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 4 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 5 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 6 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 10 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 11 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 12 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 13 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 14 SIM card for eastern europe
- 15 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 16 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 17 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 18 Lofoten ferry
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 21 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 22 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 25 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary