I am wondering if those very familiar with Vienna could suggest a few options for lunch on Christmas Day? I am taking advice to book ASAP. We are staying in Stephansplatz but will go anywhere, and any cuisine is fine, although it would be fantastic to sample Viennese fare. We would prefer smart casual rather than very formal, but would go with whatever options are available. Not too concerned about price for Christmas lunch, and we have adult children who eat anything!
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 2 Am sterdam is there a hop on hop off bus
- 3 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 4 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 5 day trip by train Frankfurt Vienna
- 9 8 Hours in Rome
- 10 Athens International airport
- 11 Corsica
- 12 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 13 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 14 Greece itinerary--reasonable?
- 15 Cornwall UK
- 16 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 18 Best Car Rental - Dublin Drop of Shannon
- 19 Golf Partner in Istanbul
- 20 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 21 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 22 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 23 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 24 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 25 Ephesus - Tour A or B??