I am wondering if those very familiar with Vienna could suggest a few options for lunch on Christmas Day? I am taking advice to book ASAP. We are staying in Stephansplatz but will go anywhere, and any cuisine is fine, although it would be fantastic to sample Viennese fare. We would prefer smart casual rather than very formal, but would go with whatever options are available. Not too concerned about price for Christmas lunch, and we have adult children who eat anything!
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 2 Dublin Leap Card
- 3 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 4 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 5 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 6 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 7 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 8 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 11 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 12 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 13 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 14 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 15 mountain views near London
- 16 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 17 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 18 2 weeks Europe trip
- 19 Piedmont as a destination
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 21 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 24 vegetarian in spain
- 25 Garda Land