I am wondering if those very familiar with Vienna could suggest a few options for lunch on Christmas Day? I am taking advice to book ASAP. We are staying in Stephansplatz but will go anywhere, and any cuisine is fine, although it would be fantastic to sample Viennese fare. We would prefer smart casual rather than very formal, but would go with whatever options are available. Not too concerned about price for Christmas lunch, and we have adult children who eat anything!
Thanks for any help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노━▶⋊【→ SO224。COM ←】⋉◀━슈퍼카지노
- 2 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 3 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 8 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 11 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Luggage Storage
- 15 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 18 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 Spain in July
- 21 Summer Travel order
- 22 LIsbon
- 23 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 24 Corfu
- 25 Chios and Mesta Chios