I am going to Europe with my two children (ages 24 and 26). We are flying in to Manchester May 22 and returning July 6. The first leg of the journey will be Ireland and Scotland (we have already visited London). We will then proceed to Amsterdam or Brussels and eventually Barcelona - Venice on a cruise.
My original thought was to take the train to Glasgow from Manchester airport, rent a car in Glasgow and go north, returning back to Edinburgh and flying to Dublin (or leave Edinburgh returning to Glasgow).
Now I am wondering if I should go to Dublin, rent car, drive around southern area, return to Dublin and fly to Glasgow or Edinburgh.
I would love to hear your opinion of which I should do first.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotmail Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Couscous
- 3 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT HP CONTACT 1:855-999-8045 HP Printer Setup
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 5 16 days in France and Italy
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 8 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 9 Avoid Europcar!
- 10 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 11 IWM
- 12 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 13 How are the feasts in Malta Celebrated?
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 16 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 17 quickest way to Prague
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 20 Scotland - We're Here!
- 21 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 22 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 23 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich