We will be in Istanbul at the beginning our trip for 5 days staying in Sultanahmet. We will return at the end and stay another couple nights. What other area would you recommend staying in for the return? Maybe something a little less touristy, but interesting? thanks
Where else to stay In Istanbul other than the Old Qtr?
- 1 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 2 Istanbul Hotels
- 3 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 4 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 5 Planning my trip to Italy
- 6 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 7 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 8 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 9 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Paris Hotel for Young Couple
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 East coast trains
- 15 Photos from northern Italy: Venice, Lake Garda, Lake Como
- 16 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 17 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 18 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 19 Car Rental Locations
- 20 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 21 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 22 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 23 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 24 Croatia Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 from Loire (Tours) to Amsterdam?