I am just wondering when you travel, do you keep your passport with you or do you keep it in the hotel safe? I will be in Europe next month and I do not speak French. I have read quite a bit about pickpocketing and safety in Paris and other big cities in Europe. Thank you
where do you keep your passport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Venice
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 5 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 Traveling to Munich
- 10 Day trips from Marseille
- 11 London tube
- 12 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 13 cooking classes
- 14 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 15 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 16 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 17 Zurich, Switzerland
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 Europe in 21 days
- 20 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 21 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 24 one last portugal car rental question
- 25 Amsterdam Itiniary