We leave for Paris on Nov 26 and are spending 3 days in Paris. We were scheduled for a tour of Israel for 2 weeks before returning to Paris for 4 nights. The 2 weeks are definitely up in the air because of the war in Israel. We are thinking of a plan B to stay in europe for the 2 weeks and we are open to suggestions as to what may be great places to go at this time of year.
where do we go now????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 4 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 5 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 6 renting a car in Germany
- 7 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 10 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 11 Paris in April?
- 12 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 13 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 14 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 17 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 18 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 19 London hotel
- 20 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 23 Day trip from London to Paris
- 24 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 25 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich