We leave for Paris on Nov 26 and are spending 3 days in Paris. We were scheduled for a tour of Israel for 2 weeks before returning to Paris for 4 nights. The 2 weeks are definitely up in the air because of the war in Israel. We are thinking of a plan B to stay in europe for the 2 weeks and we are open to suggestions as to what may be great places to go at this time of year.
where do we go now????
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 8 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Italian Lakes gardens
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?