We leave for Paris on Nov 26 and are spending 3 days in Paris. We were scheduled for a tour of Israel for 2 weeks before returning to Paris for 4 nights. The 2 weeks are definitely up in the air because of the war in Israel. We are thinking of a plan B to stay in europe for the 2 weeks and we are open to suggestions as to what may be great places to go at this time of year.
where do we go now????
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 2 Luggage sizing
- 3 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 4 Moving to Belfast
- 5 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 6 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 7 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 8 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 9 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 12 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 13 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 14 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 15 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 16 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 17 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 18 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 19 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 20 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 21 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 22 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 23 Scuol, Switzerland
- 24 2 Weeks in Paris
- 25 Madrid - Bernina Express