Flying into Istanbul and spending four days there, flying into Izmir and touring Ephesus, staying at the beach in Kusadasi few days, then off to Pamukkale. We cannot afford to drop $1000 on Cappadocia, so we nixed that visit. Now we have four nights to spare before flying from Izmir back to Istanbul. We would love to hop to one of the Greek islands but again sounds expensive with taking car and port taxes etc. We have heard Bodrum is extremely crowded and 99% Brits. So not our cup of tea. If anyone has suggestions, would love to explore. Older couple with our college son. Challenging!
Where do we go after Pamukkale? ......four nights left on our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 3 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 4 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 5 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 10 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 11 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 12 22 year olds in Europe
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Granada
- 15 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 18 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 19 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 20 Coffee in Naples
- 21 A Sardinia trip report
- 22 First time Ireland trip
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 Favorite place for morning espresso or cappucino in Venice
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth