Flying into Istanbul and spending four days there, flying into Izmir and touring Ephesus, staying at the beach in Kusadasi few days, then off to Pamukkale. We cannot afford to drop $1000 on Cappadocia, so we nixed that visit. Now we have four nights to spare before flying from Izmir back to Istanbul. We would love to hop to one of the Greek islands but again sounds expensive with taking car and port taxes etc. We have heard Bodrum is extremely crowded and 99% Brits. So not our cup of tea. If anyone has suggestions, would love to explore. Older couple with our college son. Challenging!
Where do we go after Pamukkale? ......four nights left on our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 3 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 4 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 5 Trip report Lofoten in Norway
- 6 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 7 Ireland driving vacation
- 8 I went to Paris in June
- 9 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 10 Norway -- Nutshell tour and Stavanger
- 11 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 12 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 13 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 14 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 15 Stay away from EF Tours
- 16 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 17 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 18 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 19 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 20 I'm in a funk
- 21 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 22 Bike touring in France
- 23 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 24 Things to do near Nice
- 25 Student Visas/Schengen Zone