Flying into Istanbul and spending four days there, flying into Izmir and touring Ephesus, staying at the beach in Kusadasi few days, then off to Pamukkale. We cannot afford to drop $1000 on Cappadocia, so we nixed that visit. Now we have four nights to spare before flying from Izmir back to Istanbul. We would love to hop to one of the Greek islands but again sounds expensive with taking car and port taxes etc. We have heard Bodrum is extremely crowded and 99% Brits. So not our cup of tea. If anyone has suggestions, would love to explore. Older couple with our college son. Challenging!
Where do we go after Pamukkale? ......four nights left on our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 4 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 5 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 6 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 7 England & Scotland in April
- 8 Your favourite places in Bath
- 9 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 10 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 13 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Shipping Prosecco
- 16 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 17 Europe Tour with Kids
- 18 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 19 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 20 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 21 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Venice: Vene, Vidi, but not even close to Vici
- 24 Lakes District UK
- 25 Kimhe--flamenco