Flying into Istanbul and spending four days there, flying into Izmir and touring Ephesus, staying at the beach in Kusadasi few days, then off to Pamukkale. We cannot afford to drop $1000 on Cappadocia, so we nixed that visit. Now we have four nights to spare before flying from Izmir back to Istanbul. We would love to hop to one of the Greek islands but again sounds expensive with taking car and port taxes etc. We have heard Bodrum is extremely crowded and 99% Brits. So not our cup of tea. If anyone has suggestions, would love to explore. Older couple with our college son. Challenging!
Where do we go after Pamukkale? ......four nights left on our trip.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ParisBestLodge Marais Apartment
- 2 SIM cards - nano sim readily available ?
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Has anyone used Waytostay.com for Paris rentals?
- 5 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 6 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 7 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 8 Aaah...Umbria!
- 9 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 10 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 11 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 12 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 13 France: which maps?
- 14 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 15 Provence : So many places too little time
- 16 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 17 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 18 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 19 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 20 Advice for Sept trip to Ireland?
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 23 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 24 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 25 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.