Heading to Italy in a couple of weeks on a guided tour this time. We've looked @ the money belts and they seem like a hassle. The neck job would be easier. What or where do you men keep your ATM & credit card(s)? I will be carrying a messenger/sling purse across the front me of that has zippered compartments, and am not worried about my set of cards... The husband seems to think I'm over reacting about him keeping them in one of those small slotted wallets that are made for carrying cards (also has a magnetic money clip on reverse side) in his front pocket? Any suggestions or ideas, is greatly appreciated so I can pass it on for him to read. He's nuts!
Where do men keep their ATM & credit card(s)
- 1 I'm Boycotting Switzerland And I'm Glad Belgium Makes Great Chocolate Too!
- 2 Italy/Switzerland - Help w/ Itinerary
- 3 Paris and Amsterdam July 2013 trip
- 4 Crete: Rental Car Return to Heraklion PORT?
- 5 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 6 Group tours of Greece/Greek islands for solo traveler
- 7 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 8 15 wonderful days of Vino, Gelatos n Esprossos!
- 9 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 10 Benita In Paris
- 11 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 12 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 13 Driving through Europe
- 14 Romania Tour Guide
- 15 Transportation from Barcelona airport to Li Riberia
- 16 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 17 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 18 Travel from Sorrento to Naples in the early morning?
- 19 5000 stairsteps, 40 ciao bellas, 12 trains, 8 pizzas, 3 women, 1 report
- 20 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 21 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 22 Help Needed with European Adventure
- 23 Places to visit from London
- 24 Nice agriturismo or country apartments/villa near Bologna
- 25 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?