Heading to Italy in a couple of weeks on a guided tour this time. We've looked @ the money belts and they seem like a hassle. The neck job would be easier. What or where do you men keep your ATM & credit card(s)? I will be carrying a messenger/sling purse across the front me of that has zippered compartments, and am not worried about my set of cards... The husband seems to think I'm over reacting about him keeping them in one of those small slotted wallets that are made for carrying cards (also has a magnetic money clip on reverse side) in his front pocket? Any suggestions or ideas, is greatly appreciated so I can pass it on for him to read. He's nuts!
Where do men keep their ATM & credit card(s)
- 1 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 2 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 3 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 4 Best area for wine and which one?
- 5 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 6 Home base in Provence in July
- 7 Four days to wander France???
- 8 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP
- 9 jungfraujoch mid june
- 10 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 11 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 12 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Drive Rome Florence
- 15 Barcelona
- 16 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 19 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 20 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Prague Itinerary
- 23 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 24 Glendalough on Weekends in August
- 25 Vatican Guided Tours Questions