Heading to Italy in a couple of weeks on a guided tour this time. We've looked @ the money belts and they seem like a hassle. The neck job would be easier. What or where do you men keep your ATM & credit card(s)? I will be carrying a messenger/sling purse across the front me of that has zippered compartments, and am not worried about my set of cards... The husband seems to think I'm over reacting about him keeping them in one of those small slotted wallets that are made for carrying cards (also has a magnetic money clip on reverse side) in his front pocket? Any suggestions or ideas, is greatly appreciated so I can pass it on for him to read. He's nuts!
Where do men keep their ATM & credit card(s)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 Visit to Bath and London england
- 4 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 5 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 6 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 7 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 8 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 9 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 10 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 11 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 12 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 13 month's stay in Italy
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 16 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 19 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 20 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?