Heading to Italy in a couple of weeks on a guided tour this time. We've looked @ the money belts and they seem like a hassle. The neck job would be easier. What or where do you men keep your ATM & credit card(s)? I will be carrying a messenger/sling purse across the front me of that has zippered compartments, and am not worried about my set of cards... The husband seems to think I'm over reacting about him keeping them in one of those small slotted wallets that are made for carrying cards (also has a magnetic money clip on reverse side) in his front pocket? Any suggestions or ideas, is greatly appreciated so I can pass it on for him to read. He's nuts!
Where do men keep their ATM & credit card(s)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 first european holiday itinery
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 8 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 9 Belgium
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 13 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 14 7 days in Andalucia
- 15 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 16 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 17 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 25 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites