Heading to Italy in a couple of weeks on a guided tour this time. We've looked @ the money belts and they seem like a hassle. The neck job would be easier. What or where do you men keep your ATM & credit card(s)? I will be carrying a messenger/sling purse across the front me of that has zippered compartments, and am not worried about my set of cards... The husband seems to think I'm over reacting about him keeping them in one of those small slotted wallets that are made for carrying cards (also has a magnetic money clip on reverse side) in his front pocket? Any suggestions or ideas, is greatly appreciated so I can pass it on for him to read. He's nuts!
Where do men keep their ATM & credit card(s)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 2 First time Ireland trip
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 5 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 6 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 7 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 8 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 13 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 14 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 15 22 year olds in Europe
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Granada
- 18 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 19 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 20 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 21 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 22 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy