My wife and I are traveling to Rome on April 25th. We have no idea where the best place to stay is. We are trying to stay under 250,000 Lire, but still enjoy a clean and comfortable hotel. Any suggestions among those of you who are well travelled? Also, I do speak Italian so I'm not afraid of being off of the beaten path.
Where do I Stay in Rome for under 250,000 Lire
- 1 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 2 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 3 5 days in Ireland, what can I fit in?!
- 4 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 5 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 6 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 7 Rome Hotels near Termini
- 8 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 9 Edinburgh
- 10 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 11 Connection in Newark EWR
- 12 Refining London and Scotland
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Apartment location
- 15 portugal
- 16 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 17 Paris trip report
- 18 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 19 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 20 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 21 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Help with Itinerary for Marseille/Provence trip in September
- 24 Arriving at Rome FCO and departing from ZRH-luggage transfer advice
- 25 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem