We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Where can we go from Genoa for three days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Change in Travel
- 2 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 3 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 4 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 5 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 6 A week in Paris
- 7 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 8 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 9 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 10 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 11 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 12 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 13 Is Capri overrated?
- 14 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 15 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 16 9 days on amalfi coast
- 17 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 18 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 19 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 20 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 21 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 22 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 23 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 24 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 25 Which tour would you choose?