We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 2 MaiTaiTom & PBS...Poldark & Chavenage House
- 3 Is my Scotland itinerary doable?
- 4 5 days in Paris
- 5 Frankfurt to Munich - One day and night stop???
- 6 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 7 Referendum in Greece
- 8 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 9 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 10 Three girls in Naples
- 11 If Greece exits
- 12 Lovely naples
- 13 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 14 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 15 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 16 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 17 Italy
- 18 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 19 American Express card for car rental with AutoEurope or Kemwel?
- 20 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 22 Wurzburg, Heidelberg, or Frankfurt after leaving Rothenburg ob der Tauber?
- 23 Normandy Trip Report Day #1 of my Month Stay
- 24 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 25 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!