We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 worthy or no?
- 2 Venice at Christmas
- 3 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 4 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 5 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 6 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 7 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 8 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 9 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 10 How to ask for glass or carafe of tap water in Portuguese
- 11 Loire Valley itinerary
- 12 Anyone done a self-drive boat canal/river trip in France (or elsewhere)?
- 13 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 14 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 15 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 16 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 17 Porto Portugal Hotels
- 18 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 19 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 20 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 21 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 22 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 23 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 24 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 25 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?