We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 3 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 4 Ireland hotel questions
- 5 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 6 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 7 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 10 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 11 Revised itinerary for italy
- 12 Bernina Express mid-March
- 13 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 14 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 15 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 16 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 17 where to stay in London?
- 18 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 19 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 20 Flamenco in October
- 21 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 A Month stay in Southern France