We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Where in Paris?
- 3 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 4 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 5 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 6 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 7 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 8 Guides - Matera
- 9 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 Spain Itinerary Help
- 12 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 13 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 14 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 15 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 16 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 17 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 18 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 19 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 20 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 21 cell phone companys
- 22 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 23 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 24 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 25 Ravello to Paestum