We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Where can we go from Genoa for three days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 staying a month or so in each place
- 4 URGENT: Fontana Del Papa, Tolfa Cooking School Info Pls
- 5 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 6 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 7 Late night train from Prague
- 8 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 9 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 10 December honeymoon in Europe
- 11 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 14 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 15 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 16 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 17 Madrid and London
- 18 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 19 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 20 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 21 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 22 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 23 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 24 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 25 Spain for 5 days at end of August