We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Where can we go from Genoa for three days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 Three ferries to Mull
- 3 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 6 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 7 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 8 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 11 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 12 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 13 Story of the German Christmas star
- 14 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 15 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 16 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 17 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 18 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 driving in france with kids
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 25 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS