We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Where can we go from Genoa for three days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 2 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 3 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 4 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 5 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 6 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 7 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 8 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 9 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 10 Day Trips from Nice
- 11 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 12 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 13 Madrid: City Views
- 14 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 15 How much luggage?????
- 16 Cornwall or Paris?
- 17 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 18 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 22 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 23 100 years of French gratitude
- 24 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 25 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?