We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Where can we go from Genoa for three days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 2 Prague to Venice?? Best way?
- 3 Input on Switzerland Plus itinerary for August - September
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 8 rail pass
- 9 anticipating Italian autostrada traffic in July to catch ferry
- 10 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 11 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 12 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 13 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 14 A guide to Madrid
- 15 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 16 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 17 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 18 What to see between Budapest and Salzburg
- 19 Renting an apt.
- 20 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 21 English Stately Homes and Castle
- 22 Zurich and other cities to visit?
- 23 Comments on Iceland Itinerary Please
- 24 WiFi on trains
- 25 4 weeks by rail starting Rome