We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment recommendation to stay in Paris
- 2 Rome/Florence
- 3 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 4 2 days driving Sarthe, France
- 5 Traveling around Lake Geneva
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Travel to France & Switzerland with my daughter next summer
- 8 Weekend in Paris in October
- 9 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 10 Scotland in 8 days
- 11 help with trip from prague to berlin and more
- 12 Still another Normandy question
- 13 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 15 Seville: Hotel Simon or Tryp Macarena?
- 16 Texting in France
- 17 Traveling in between Paris and Nantes via TVG
- 18 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 19 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 20 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 21 Travelling to Rome
- 22 ITALIAN LANGUAGE CLASSES IN FLORENCE!
- 23 Calling kimhe: Recommendation for concert at Palau de La Musica Catalana
- 24 need help with travelling direction when travelling thourgh central Europe
- 25 Madrid and Barcelona - November