We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 4 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 5 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 6 Europe itinerary review
- 7 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 8 Renting International Cars from USA
- 9 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 10 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 11 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 12 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 13 European Travel in March
- 14 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 17 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 18 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 19 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?
- 20 Day trips from Uzes
- 21 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 22 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 23 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 24 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 25 Avoid Viking River Cruises