We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 2 Europe First Timers
- 3 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 Safety in Rome
- 6 Uber vs. TfL
- 7 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 8 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 9 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 10 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 11 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Apartment Montreux area
- 13 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 14 Crete Holiday
- 15 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 16 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 17 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 18 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 19 Greek Village
- 20 One free day in Barcelona
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 23 base in brussels
- 24 Rome or Venice first
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas