We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 4 Spain, Madrid, 2 nights w/car
- 5 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 6 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 7 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 8 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 9 Hotel advice
- 10 Sienna with kids
- 11 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 12 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 13 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 14 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 15 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 16 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 17 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 18 What to see in Dresden...
- 19 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 20 Istanbul - FOOD!
- 21 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 22 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Tour or independent
- 25 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help