We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Todi as a stopover?
- 2 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 3 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 4 Southern Europe Trip for New Travelers
- 5 Dordogne Trip Report
- 6 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 7 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 8 Vacationing alone in Paris, Switzerland, Croatia and Russia 2016
- 9 Driver from Rome Fiumincio Airport to Ostia
- 10 Need help with Europe itinerary
- 11 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 12 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 13 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 14 Portugal itinerary suggestions (with Marrakech tossed in)
- 15 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 16 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 17 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 18 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 19 Tuscany Country Side OR Swiss Alps on bernina express in 1 day
- 20 Spanish air controllers strikes in June 2015
- 21 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 22 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 23 Day Trip from London
- 24 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 25 Provence Restaurant Suggestions