We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 2 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 3 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 4 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 5 Rain forecast Provence next Sunday and Monday. Any suggestions?
- 6 10 day Spain trip - which cities?
- 7 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 8 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 9 One day visit to Helsinki on a cruise ship
- 10 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 11 Trip report European honeymoon
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary Advice
- 13 London restaurant suggestions
- 14 Soccer Game in Portugal?
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 17 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 18 Trip to Italy: Venice, Tuscany, Rome, Positano
- 19 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 20 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 23 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 24 lago maggiore: where to stay
- 25 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights