We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Where can we go from Genoa for three days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Italy Spending Budget
- 5 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Nice to the luberons
- 8 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 9 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Cotswolds first time
- 12 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 13 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 14 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 15 Schengen rule made easy
- 16 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 17 London hotel tax is 20%
- 18 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 19 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 20 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 21 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 22 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 23 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 24 Sorrento Advice Please
- 25 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions