We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Where can we go from Genoa for three days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 4 Italy tours
- 5 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 8 Scottish Passport
- 9 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 12 Questions About Croatia
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 15 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 16 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 19 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 20 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 21 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 22 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 23 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 24 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 25 Ski to Verbier and Courmayeur, is it possible without a car?