We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to book in advance in Italy
- 2 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 3 Help me decide between these 3 agriturismos in Southern Tuscany. .
- 4 Luggage Storage in London
- 5 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 6 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 7 An October day in the Luberon
- 8 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 9 Alsace
- 10 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 11 My summer in Paris
- 12 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 13 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 14 Euro railways
- 15 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 16 translation
- 17 Leaving for Tuscany in 3 weeks!
- 18 Belgium/Luxembourg driving itinerary
- 19 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 20 Romantic hotel in venice
- 21 stockholm archipelago cruise ideas
- 22 Sweden and Denmark
- 23 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 24 Round trip to Bergen question
- 25 Should I shop in Firenze or Roma? Or Paris or London?!