We are going for a friend's wedding in Genoa on 28th June. We will take the ryan air flight from London and would be there by 1:00pm . We woudl have to get dressed and leave for the church at 3:00pm. We woudl be at the wedding reception.
We were hoping to extend this trip to maybe Cinque Terra or Nice for three days. we would leave Genoa early morning and want to be back to London on 1st night. That would give us about three days.
Could you please suggest what might be the best option for us. We are in our mid thrities and like walking, being on the beach, visiting small unique towns and eating good food.
Any ideas would be most helpful.
Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 To Paris and Provence in June
- 3 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 4 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 5 Dresden Train Station
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 8 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 9 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 10 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Channel Islands
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 15 Chambermaid tipping
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 London for Christmas
- 21 Family European winter holiday
- 22 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 23 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Rome Accommodation