I'm going on a studiotrip to Strasbourg, France, and we REALLY want to watch Superbowl. But we are having trouble finding a bar that shows it. Tried google and others, but have not been able to find a spot... Therefore I hope that you people at Fondor´s can help my class and I.
Thank you in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 블랙잭바카라【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 바카라게임【过『 GTY23。ZE。AM 』过】슈퍼카지노
- 4 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 5 So much to do, so little time!
- 6 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 7 French restaurants
- 8 Driving in Italy?
- 9 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 13 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 14 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 15 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 16 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 17 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 18 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 19 Shoes in Scotland
- 20 Engadine Valley help
- 21 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 22 Naples, Italy
- 23 Ireland in April
- 24 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 25 Tuscany 6 nights