We will be arriving Geneva by air in mid-April, and head straight to Murren by train. Ideally we'd like to put away one of our luggage in Geneva for 5 days. Because we will then go back to the airport and fly to Paris. Does anyone know if we can store our luggage in the airport? Or do we have to put it in the locker in the railway station? Thanks a lot.
Where can I store my luggage in Geneva airport or railway station?
- 1 Tennyson Home
- 2 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 5 Backpacking through Europe
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 12 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 13 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 14 Balkans in 4 weeks - Feasible itinerary?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Travel witha bike between Ventimiglia and Genova
- 17 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 20 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 21 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 22 CIE Tours of Ireland - any opinions?
- 23 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy