We will be arriving Geneva by air in mid-April, and head straight to Murren by train. Ideally we'd like to put away one of our luggage in Geneva for 5 days. Because we will then go back to the airport and fly to Paris. Does anyone know if we can store our luggage in the airport? Or do we have to put it in the locker in the railway station? Thanks a lot.
Where can I store my luggage in Geneva airport or railway station?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 2 Riga 2014
- 3 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 4 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 5 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 6 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 7 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 8 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 9 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 10 Back home problems with sim card
- 11 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 12 Budapest
- 13 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 14 Budapest--baggage storage
- 15 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 16 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 17 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 18 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 19 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 20 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 21 How do you find French food?
- 22 Day trips from Seville
- 23 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 24 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 25 GPS in Tuscany