I was going to be in Vienna end of this week to see two opera performances at the Vienna State Opera House. But I had to change my plans and now I have 4 tickets.
LA BOHÈME, Vienna State Opera, 07 December 2013 (2 tickets)
TRISTAN UND ISOLDE, Vienna State Opera, 08 December 2013 (2 tickets)
Any advice on where I could sell the tickets?
or whether anyone wants them
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 train from ravenna to parma
- 2 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 3 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 4 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 5 Christmas in Paris.....On Going Trip Report
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Need Suggestions for Trip to Poland and Possibly Lithuania
- 8 Madrid city centre?
- 9 Granada to Cordoba to Madrid--Doable??
- 10 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 11 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 12 counselling in West London
- 13 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 16 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 17 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 18 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 19 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 20 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 21 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 22 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne