I was going to be in Vienna end of this week to see two opera performances at the Vienna State Opera House. But I had to change my plans and now I have 4 tickets.
LA BOHÈME, Vienna State Opera, 07 December 2013 (2 tickets)
TRISTAN UND ISOLDE, Vienna State Opera, 08 December 2013 (2 tickets)
Any advice on where I could sell the tickets?
or whether anyone wants them
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 2 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 Paris to Ramstein
- 5 3 days with a Swindon base
- 6 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 7 Letter Designations on Transport Lines and Barcelona Card
- 8 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Travel WiFi - France
- 11 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 12 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 13 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 14 RFID Protection
- 15 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 18 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 19 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 20 3 days to spend in europe
- 21 12 days europe
- 22 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 Rail pass question
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary