I was going to be in Vienna end of this week to see two opera performances at the Vienna State Opera House. But I had to change my plans and now I have 4 tickets.
LA BOHÈME, Vienna State Opera, 07 December 2013 (2 tickets)
TRISTAN UND ISOLDE, Vienna State Opera, 08 December 2013 (2 tickets)
Any advice on where I could sell the tickets?
or whether anyone wants them
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 2 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 3 tipping
- 4 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 5 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 6 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 7 GPS vs Google Maps
- 8 10 full days in Italy, creating an itinerary based on interests
- 9 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 10 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 11 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 12 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 13 Red hair Suze
- 14 East of the Amalfi Coast - stay or day trip?
- 15 Rome at Christmas
- 16 Luggage on trains/security?
- 17 Croatia Itenerary
- 18 day trip to hampton court
- 19 The DCC scam is spreading
- 20 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 21 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 22 London Paris
- 23 Norwegian air
- 24 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 25 Meteora/Kalambaka advice