I was going to be in Vienna end of this week to see two opera performances at the Vienna State Opera House. But I had to change my plans and now I have 4 tickets.
LA BOHÈME, Vienna State Opera, 07 December 2013 (2 tickets)
TRISTAN UND ISOLDE, Vienna State Opera, 08 December 2013 (2 tickets)
Any advice on where I could sell the tickets?
or whether anyone wants them
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 2 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 Private transportation
- 5 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 6 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 7 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 8 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 9 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 10 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 11 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 12 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 13 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 14 Global Travel Warning...
- 15 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 16 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 19 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 20 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 21 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 22 Advices about our itiniary
- 23 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 24 A week in Burgundy
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary