I was going to be in Vienna end of this week to see two opera performances at the Vienna State Opera House. But I had to change my plans and now I have 4 tickets.
LA BOHÈME, Vienna State Opera, 07 December 2013 (2 tickets)
TRISTAN UND ISOLDE, Vienna State Opera, 08 December 2013 (2 tickets)
Any advice on where I could sell the tickets?
or whether anyone wants them
where can I sell on line tickets for Vienna State Opera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid and London
- 2 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 3 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 4 What to wear
- 5 italy
- 6 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 7 Side trip from Geneva
- 8 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 9 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 10 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 15 21 Days in Central Europe
- 16 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 17 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 18 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 19 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 22 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 23 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 24 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 25 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?