I was going to be in Vienna end of this week to see two opera performances at the Vienna State Opera House. But I had to change my plans and now I have 4 tickets.
LA BOHÈME, Vienna State Opera, 07 December 2013 (2 tickets)
TRISTAN UND ISOLDE, Vienna State Opera, 08 December 2013 (2 tickets)
Any advice on where I could sell the tickets?
or whether anyone wants them
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON : COMCAST MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 Reset Password
- 2 My first trip to Crete
- 3 Final advice (I think) Restaurants!
- 4 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 5 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 6 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 7 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 8 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 9 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 12 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 13 Airport Transportation
- 14 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 15 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 16 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 19 London and Normandy
- 20 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 21 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 22 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 23 free international phone calls
- 24 France Study Abroad
- 25 Lisbon