I've seen reference to the Fodor's Online Rome Travel Guide section. I'm specifically looking for self guided walking tours. Assume these would be found here? Can anyone tell me how to find this area? Thanks.
Where can I find the Fodor's Online Rome Travel Guide section?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 2 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 3 Moving to Belfast
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 6 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 9 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 10 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 14 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 15 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 16 Hotels and locations in Barcelona
- 17 Gluten-free in Ireland
- 18 Confused about Norway in a Nutshell!
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 21 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 22 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 23 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 24 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!