Pizza in Italy?
Fondue in Switzerland?
Croissant in Paris?
Wine in France?
Cheese in France?
Chocolate and french fries in Belgium?
Pretzels in Germany?
Flower bulbs in The Netherlands?
Danish Pastry in Denmark?
Kolache in Prague?
Fado in Portugal?
Tapas in Spain?
Irish cream in Ireland?
Wursts in Germany?
Coffee in Austria?
Goulash in Poland?
And I only WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST - Not 2nd best - not really good - not what locals usually eat - just the VERY best - VERY VERY best?
Thanks in advance for your culinary expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 2 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 3 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 4 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 5 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 9 3 weeks in Spain
- 10 4 days itinerary for France
- 11 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 12 Rent a car in England
- 13 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 14 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 15 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 16 Iceland Itinerary Help
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 19 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 2017 Easter in Italy
- 22 Iceland Trip Report: 9 Days in May - non Ring Road!
- 23 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 24 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 25 Edinburgh to Skye
Pizza in Italy?