Pizza in Italy?
Fondue in Switzerland?
Croissant in Paris?
Wine in France?
Cheese in France?
Chocolate and french fries in Belgium?
Pretzels in Germany?
Flower bulbs in The Netherlands?
Danish Pastry in Denmark?
Kolache in Prague?
Fado in Portugal?
Tapas in Spain?
Irish cream in Ireland?
Wursts in Germany?
Coffee in Austria?
Goulash in Poland?
And I only WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST - Not 2nd best - not really good - not what locals usually eat - just the VERY best - VERY VERY best?
Thanks in advance for your culinary expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam hotels
- 2 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 5 Trek through Eur
- 6 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 7 Europe itinerary questions
- 8 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 9 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 10 Paris hotels
- 11 London Hotels
- 12 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 We're here!
- 15 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help
Pizza in Italy?