Pizza in Italy?
Fondue in Switzerland?
Croissant in Paris?
Wine in France?
Cheese in France?
Chocolate and french fries in Belgium?
Pretzels in Germany?
Flower bulbs in The Netherlands?
Danish Pastry in Denmark?
Kolache in Prague?
Fado in Portugal?
Tapas in Spain?
Irish cream in Ireland?
Wursts in Germany?
Coffee in Austria?
Goulash in Poland?
And I only WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST - Not 2nd best - not really good - not what locals usually eat - just the VERY best - VERY VERY best?
Thanks in advance for your culinary expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 2 Trip to Rome
- 3 Best Indian Food
- 4 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 5 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 6 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 7 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 8 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 9 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 10 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 11 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 12 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 13 Piedmont as a destination
- 14 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Need Information about French Alps
- 18 dinner jackets
- 19 France Itinerary Advice
- 20 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
Pizza in Italy?