Pizza in Italy?
Fondue in Switzerland?
Croissant in Paris?
Wine in France?
Cheese in France?
Chocolate and french fries in Belgium?
Pretzels in Germany?
Flower bulbs in The Netherlands?
Danish Pastry in Denmark?
Kolache in Prague?
Fado in Portugal?
Tapas in Spain?
Irish cream in Ireland?
Wursts in Germany?
Coffee in Austria?
Goulash in Poland?
And I only WANT THE BEST OF THE BEST - Not 2nd best - not really good - not what locals usually eat - just the VERY best - VERY VERY best?
Thanks in advance for your culinary expertise!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 2 Paris to Italy
- 3 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 Barcelona alternative
- 6 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 9 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 10 Iceland early december visit
- 11 Frankfurt to UK
- 12 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 13 God Save the Queen?
- 14 Road trip with our dog
- 15 Milan or Turin
- 16 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 17 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 18 9 Days in Spain
- 19 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 20 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 21 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 22 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 23 Spanish Medical Providers
- 24 Italy Car Scam
- 25 Undiscovered Places in Paris
Pizza in Italy?