Hi there - I am still in the early planning stage of a summer vacation with my DD this. So far, I know that I want to start in Venice and end in Paris. What I haven't decided is how to spend the middle of our trip. We have 6 nights that we'd like to spend enjoying beautiful beaches. I was thinking the south of France, but I've already seen that and would like to try something new. I had been thinking Spain and the Costa Brava but would like to know your thoughts. Are there other countries that I should consider with lots of beautiful beaches and good food for us to enjoy? Croatia? Greece? Is Mallorca worth the trouble it takes to get there? I really appreciate your input!
Where are the MOST beautiful, FUN, and Teen friendly beaches in Europe?
- 1 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 2 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 3 France by rail or car?
- 4 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 5 Hotels in Sorrento
- 6 Hair cuts in Florence
- 7 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 8 Which tour company would be best?
- 9 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 10 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 11 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 12 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 13 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 14 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 15 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 18 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 19 How Long For Santorini?
- 20 Best area for wine and which one?
- 21 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 22 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 23 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 24 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 25 Bavaria and Alpine Itinerary