Hi there - I am still in the early planning stage of a summer vacation with my DD this. So far, I know that I want to start in Venice and end in Paris. What I haven't decided is how to spend the middle of our trip. We have 6 nights that we'd like to spend enjoying beautiful beaches. I was thinking the south of France, but I've already seen that and would like to try something new. I had been thinking Spain and the Costa Brava but would like to know your thoughts. Are there other countries that I should consider with lots of beautiful beaches and good food for us to enjoy? Croatia? Greece? Is Mallorca worth the trouble it takes to get there? I really appreciate your input!
Where are the MOST beautiful, FUN, and Teen friendly beaches in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 2 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 5 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 6 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 All Set To Go!!
- 9 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 10 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 11 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 13 French Basque region
- 14 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 15 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 16 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 17 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 20 Story of the German Christmas star
- 21 Airport ATMs
- 22 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 23 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 24 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 25 American Express