Hi there - I am still in the early planning stage of a summer vacation with my DD this. So far, I know that I want to start in Venice and end in Paris. What I haven't decided is how to spend the middle of our trip. We have 6 nights that we'd like to spend enjoying beautiful beaches. I was thinking the south of France, but I've already seen that and would like to try something new. I had been thinking Spain and the Costa Brava but would like to know your thoughts. Are there other countries that I should consider with lots of beautiful beaches and good food for us to enjoy? Croatia? Greece? Is Mallorca worth the trouble it takes to get there? I really appreciate your input!
Where are the MOST beautiful, FUN, and Teen friendly beaches in Europe?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 2 SIM card for eastern europe
- 3 Bergen + NIN + Hardangerfjord + what? Four days in June
- 4 Camper Rental in Iceland
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 9 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 10 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 13 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 14 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 15 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 16 Shoes for Paris in April
- 17 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 18 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 19 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 20 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 London visit
- 24 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 25 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report