Hi there - I am still in the early planning stage of a summer vacation with my DD this. So far, I know that I want to start in Venice and end in Paris. What I haven't decided is how to spend the middle of our trip. We have 6 nights that we'd like to spend enjoying beautiful beaches. I was thinking the south of France, but I've already seen that and would like to try something new. I had been thinking Spain and the Costa Brava but would like to know your thoughts. Are there other countries that I should consider with lots of beautiful beaches and good food for us to enjoy? Croatia? Greece? Is Mallorca worth the trouble it takes to get there? I really appreciate your input!
Where are the MOST beautiful, FUN, and Teen friendly beaches in Europe?
- 1 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 2 Getting the best our of Europe
- 3 Yet another train question......
- 4 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 5 Sicily Trip Report May 2013 - LONG and DETAILED
- 6 Paris - Nice/Eze - Como - Venice/Rome
- 7 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 10 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 11 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 12 Stonehenge
- 13 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 14 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 15 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 16 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 17 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 18 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 19 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Reichstag tickets
- 21 Paris Ticket t+
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 23 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 24 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 25 One week in Norway