I am in Madrid till the end of this week. I am planning to buy the following USB 5-in-1 Connector for my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
The link is given below :-
But Kelkoos will take 10-20 days to ship this to me but unfortunately I am leaving Madrid by the end of the week. Can you pls recommend some shops in Madrid where I can buy this?
I checked at the Darty, the PhoneHouse , Carrefour and MediaMarkt but this product is not anywhere. It may be available in some specialist Electronics shop in Madrid. I did find such a shop in Barcelona but they also will not be able to ship so soon. Do you guys know of any area of Madrid where I can find many speciality Electronics stores ? Then I will go and search out there for this USB Connector.
thanks and best regards
Where are the maximum number of electronic shops in Madrid located?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM nonsense: be prepared
- 2 Easter in Sicily
- 3 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 4 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 5 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 6 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 7 Last few days in Italy -- North of Tuscany -- ideas?
- 8 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 9 Three Centre Holiday, Italy
- 10 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 11 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 A drive in Europe
- 14 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 15 car rental info
- 16 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 17 Rail tickets
- 18 bath or york
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Hotel in Venice
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium