I am in Madrid till the end of this week. I am planning to buy the following USB 5-in-1 Connector for my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
The link is given below :-
But Kelkoos will take 10-20 days to ship this to me but unfortunately I am leaving Madrid by the end of the week. Can you pls recommend some shops in Madrid where I can buy this?
I checked at the Darty, the PhoneHouse , Carrefour and MediaMarkt but this product is not anywhere. It may be available in some specialist Electronics shop in Madrid. I did find such a shop in Barcelona but they also will not be able to ship so soon. Do you guys know of any area of Madrid where I can find many speciality Electronics stores ? Then I will go and search out there for this USB Connector.
thanks and best regards
Where are the maximum number of electronic shops in Madrid located?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 2 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 5 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 6 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 7 Airport to Piraeus
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 10 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)
- 11 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 12 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 What still confounds you about travel?
- 15 Chip but no PIN
- 16 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 Foie gras, redux
- 19 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 20 Dublin Tour Companies
- 21 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 22 Day trips from Seville
- 23 Oktoberfest reservations
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Switzerland and Piedmont, Italy itinerary suggestions