I am in Madrid till the end of this week. I am planning to buy the following USB 5-in-1 Connector for my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
The link is given below :-
But Kelkoos will take 10-20 days to ship this to me but unfortunately I am leaving Madrid by the end of the week. Can you pls recommend some shops in Madrid where I can buy this?
I checked at the Darty, the PhoneHouse , Carrefour and MediaMarkt but this product is not anywhere. It may be available in some specialist Electronics shop in Madrid. I did find such a shop in Barcelona but they also will not be able to ship so soon. Do you guys know of any area of Madrid where I can find many speciality Electronics stores ? Then I will go and search out there for this USB Connector.
thanks and best regards
Where are the maximum number of electronic shops in Madrid located?
- 1 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 2 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Rome Accommodation
- 5 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 6 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 12 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 13 Greek islands from Turkey
- 14 Chambermaid tipping
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Novels set in Greece
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 To Paris and Provence in June
- 19 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 20 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Euro Train
- 24 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 25 Weekend in Lake Bled?