I am in Madrid till the end of this week. I am planning to buy the following USB 5-in-1 Connector for my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
The link is given below :-
But Kelkoos will take 10-20 days to ship this to me but unfortunately I am leaving Madrid by the end of the week. Can you pls recommend some shops in Madrid where I can buy this?
I checked at the Darty, the PhoneHouse , Carrefour and MediaMarkt but this product is not anywhere. It may be available in some specialist Electronics shop in Madrid. I did find such a shop in Barcelona but they also will not be able to ship so soon. Do you guys know of any area of Madrid where I can find many speciality Electronics stores ? Then I will go and search out there for this USB Connector.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 원정바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■바카라사이트주소ゼ바카라사이트주소
- 2 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 3 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 4 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 5 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 8 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 9 Help me make this possible!
- 10 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 11 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 12 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 13 International drivers permit
- 14 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 15 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 16 First visit to London
- 17 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 18 ATM
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 ATM help
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 One evening : Lausanne or Geneve ?
- 23 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 24 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 25 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
Where are the maximum number of electronic shops in Madrid located?