I am in Madrid till the end of this week. I am planning to buy the following USB 5-in-1 Connector for my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
The link is given below :-
But Kelkoos will take 10-20 days to ship this to me but unfortunately I am leaving Madrid by the end of the week. Can you pls recommend some shops in Madrid where I can buy this?
I checked at the Darty, the PhoneHouse , Carrefour and MediaMarkt but this product is not anywhere. It may be available in some specialist Electronics shop in Madrid. I did find such a shop in Barcelona but they also will not be able to ship so soon. Do you guys know of any area of Madrid where I can find many speciality Electronics stores ? Then I will go and search out there for this USB Connector.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 2 Amsterdam bike rides and maps
- 3 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 From London to Paris to US
- 6 France to stop making foie grois
- 7 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 10 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 11 Greece Experts
- 12 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 13 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 Greece Itinerary
- 18 Germany and Austria trip report
- 19 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 20 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 21 Nice village, good restaurant, between Bologna and Florence?
- 22 Puglia
- 23 My greece vacation
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 Naples or Genoa
Where are the maximum number of electronic shops in Madrid located?