I am in Madrid till the end of this week. I am planning to buy the following USB 5-in-1 Connector for my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
The link is given below :-
But Kelkoos will take 10-20 days to ship this to me but unfortunately I am leaving Madrid by the end of the week. Can you pls recommend some shops in Madrid where I can buy this?
I checked at the Darty, the PhoneHouse , Carrefour and MediaMarkt but this product is not anywhere. It may be available in some specialist Electronics shop in Madrid. I did find such a shop in Barcelona but they also will not be able to ship so soon. Do you guys know of any area of Madrid where I can find many speciality Electronics stores ? Then I will go and search out there for this USB Connector.
thanks and best regards
Where are the maximum number of electronic shops in Madrid located?
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 Venice at Christmas?
- 3 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 4 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 1st, 6th or 7th in Paris
- 9 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 10 Bruges B&Bs
- 11 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 12 What is the best food in France?
- 13 San Remo Italy to Paris
- 14 Trenitalia
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 17 Train tickets
- 18 3 Weeks w/ 6 year old in UK (The Trip)
- 19 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 20 Connection in Newark EWR
- 21 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 22 iPhone from germany
- 23 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Estonia