I am in Madrid till the end of this week. I am planning to buy the following USB 5-in-1 Connector for my Samsung Galaxy Tab.
The link is given below :-
But Kelkoos will take 10-20 days to ship this to me but unfortunately I am leaving Madrid by the end of the week. Can you pls recommend some shops in Madrid where I can buy this?
I checked at the Darty, the PhoneHouse , Carrefour and MediaMarkt but this product is not anywhere. It may be available in some specialist Electronics shop in Madrid. I did find such a shop in Barcelona but they also will not be able to ship so soon. Do you guys know of any area of Madrid where I can find many speciality Electronics stores ? Then I will go and search out there for this USB Connector.
thanks and best regards
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 Based in Reykjavik for 8 nights, but I want to see further out??
- 3 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 4 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 5 Loire Valley itinerary
- 6 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 7 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 8 London: Battle of the badges
- 9 Germany train/bus question
- 10 Flying into Dublin have 10 days to explore Europe
- 11 Need help in travel planning
- 12 Provence and/or Sicily in June?
- 13 Wengen vs Grindelwald
- 14 Paris lunch on the cheap / restos pas tres cher
- 15 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 16 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 17 Driving in Austria, Switzerland and Italy - vignette and toll questions
- 18 RHK's Fall escape
- 19 Krakow or Warsaw?
- 20 Eastern Europe in Winter with Toddler
- 21 Buying tablecloth in Paris for wedding gift?
- 22 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 23 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 24 comment on my croatia itinerary please!
- 25 Can you comment on my itinerary?
Where are the maximum number of electronic shops in Madrid located?