I'm considering a 10 day trip to Portugal and have never been. Besides Lisbon, where are the best spots? Beautiful, charming, interesting, different, etc...
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 House Hunting in France
- 2 Itinerary Tweaking
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 6 Ireland in April
- 7 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 10 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 14 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Itinerary Help
- 24 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 25 Hotel in Vienna