I'm considering a 10 day trip to Portugal and have never been. Besides Lisbon, where are the best spots? Beautiful, charming, interesting, different, etc...
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hostel Advice
- 2 Munich, Germany
- 3 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 4 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 5 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 6 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 7 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 8 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 9 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 10 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 11 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 14 Planning Europe itinerary
- 15 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 16 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 17 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 18 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 19 Path of the gods.
- 20 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 21 Sicily in 4 days
- 22 Cordoba or Granada?
- 23 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March