I'm considering a 10 day trip to Portugal and have never been. Besides Lisbon, where are the best spots? Beautiful, charming, interesting, different, etc...
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://www.prohealthguides.com/megadrox/
- 2 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 3 3/4/ days South of France
- 4 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 5 21 nights in England, please help
- 6 Some travel wisdom
- 7 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 8 Any recommended reading before a trip to Basque country?
- 9 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 10 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 11 Trains from Granada
- 12 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 13 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 14 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 15 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 16 Alhambra
- 17 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 18 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 19 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 20 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 21 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 22 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 23 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 24 Florence and Rome
- 25 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland