I'm considering a 10 day trip to Portugal and have never been. Besides Lisbon, where are the best spots? Beautiful, charming, interesting, different, etc...
Thanks for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 2 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 3 Advice about Naples?
- 4 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 5 Florence-Uffizi and Accademia guided tour
- 6 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 7 Need advice on Mt. Rigi hike from Lucerne
- 8 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 9 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 10 Switzerland/Italian Lakes Itinerary Help
- 11 Need accommodation advice for staying in central London
- 12 Relaxing destinations?
- 13 Tips question
- 14 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 15 tipping
- 16 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 17 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 18 Sorrento or Positano
- 19 How many nights in Lucerne, how many in Lauterbrunnen?
- 20 US to Toulouse, connecting through Gatwick - how much connection time?
- 21 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 22 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 23 An afternoon in Geiranger
- 24 What clothes?
- 25 What is the French job 'Rectifieur (ouvrier)'?