We love the Ceramics we found in Amalfi and Deruta. Some of the hill towns around Montepulciano and Siena, not as much.
What will we find in the Chianti area, did anyone find great shops?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라▦바카라카지노사이트
- 2 3 nights in Madrid
- 3 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 4 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, aperitivo in Milan, Turin, Piedmont
- 5 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 6 Travelling Iceland
- 7 Great Food restaurant, cafes, bars, winery, food shops in Provence and Lyon
- 8 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 Portugal rental car
- 11 Hotels in Positano, Capri, & Naples
- 12 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 13 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 14 Trastevere Food
- 15 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 16 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 17 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 18 Sim Cards
- 19 Nightime Tivoli
- 20 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 21 Seville to Cordoba
- 22 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 23 IWM
- 24 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 25 Amalfi Coast