We love the Ceramics we found in Amalfi and Deruta. Some of the hill towns around Montepulciano and Siena, not as much.
What will we find in the Chianti area, did anyone find great shops?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 3 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 4 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 5 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 6 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 7 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 8 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 9 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 10 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 11 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 14 Hiking in Switzerland
- 15 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 16 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 17 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 18 CASH OR CARD?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 23 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 24 2 days in Lugano area
- 25 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)