My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 2 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 3 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 Vacation
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Praiano hotel question
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris