My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 3 Amalfi or Positano
- 4 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 5 Croatia travel ideas
- 6 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 7 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 8 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 11 Public Transport information App/Website
- 12 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 13 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 14 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!
- 15 church / cathedral (organ/classic music) concerts in Granada/Seville ?
- 16 12 Days in Italy
- 17 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 18 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 19 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 20 house exchange
- 21 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 22 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 23 Poland in September
- 24 Taormina, Sicily
- 25 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris