My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris
- 1 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 2 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 3 Spain Travel
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Venice in Jan
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Public transport from Ostuni
- 8 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 9 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Itinerary Questions
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 at last an itinerary: feedback and hotel suggestions please
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Bologna Restaurants open on Sunday?
- 17 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 18 Our Happy Return to Sunny Tuscany (plus a small bite of Bologna, too!)
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 21 Photo trip report - Belgium/France/Germany
- 22 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 23 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 24 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 25 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.