My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 2 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 3 Loire or Provence in January?
- 4 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 5 Rome or Venice first
- 6 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 10 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 11 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 12 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 16 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 19 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 20 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 21 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 23 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 24 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 25 B&B in Ireland
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris