My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 4 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 5 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 6 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 9 Schengen Visa Rules
- 10 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 18 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Southern Spain
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 23 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 24 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 25 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations