My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hut to hut hiking in Bavarian alps
- 2 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 3 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 4 Estonia Amber
- 5 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 6 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 7 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 8 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 9 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 10 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 11 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 UK for 12 days !
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 17 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 18 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 21 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 22 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?