My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 2 italy
- 3 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 6 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 7 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 8 What still confounds you about travel?
- 9 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 10 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 11 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 12 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 13 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 16 Madrid and London
- 17 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 18 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 19 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 20 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 24 Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel