My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from London to Leeds and from York to London
- 2 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 3 Ali
- 4 13 days in Paris, plans and budget
- 5 Drinks in Spain
- 6 Train in France-1st versus 2nd class?
- 7 Viator's Tuscany in one day sightseeing tour
- 8 Gelato course in Rome?
- 9 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 10 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 11 Too much for one day?
- 12 Travel WiFi - France
- 13 Norfolk base
- 14 Lipari to Capri??
- 15 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Iceland Trip report
- 18 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 19 12 days europe
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Spain Itinerary Help
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 24 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 25 from Charles de Gaulle to central Paris
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris