My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 2 An extra day between Edinburgh and London
- 3 Bank of America ATM Global Alliance Scam
- 4 Glasgow family hotel
- 5 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 6 Toledo or Segovia
- 7 Cheap cell phone at CDG?
- 8 Franfurt to Munich over a week - Fodorite wisdom?
- 9 Dublin Ireland
- 10 Drive or train Austria
- 11 September in Switzerland
- 12 Italy train travel question
- 13 St Moritz hiking
- 14 Lavender fields in Provence
- 15 Advice for overnight Istanbul layover?
- 16 Provence family trip - suggestions on our itinerary please!
- 17 Tallinn for 1st time
- 18 Itinerary Help: Granada or Madrid??
- 19 Ferry Milazzo to Lipari
- 20 Airb2b in Paris
- 21 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 22 2 week Scandinavia Trip
- 23 Padova Experts! Scrovegni Booking Quandry
- 24 MILAZZO or MESSINA ?
- 25 Which Marriott in Vienna
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris