My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 2 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 3 3 weeks in Spain
- 4 Ireland hotel questions
- 5 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 6 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 7 Emergencies in Ireland
- 8 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 9 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 10 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 11 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 12 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 13 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 14 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 15 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 16 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Food in Positano
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Edinburgh to Skye
- 21 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Paris Hotels Left Bank Thread
- 24 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris