My aunt is going to Paris and she is a mega shopper. She's interested in designer shopping, at the "real" stores, outlet stores, and 2nd hand stores. I've been to Paris a few times but I'm not a big shopper (not when I travel anyway) so can't help her. Can a local pro or seasoned traveler to Paris help suggest:
- the most central hotels within easy access to big name designers, or are close to metro stations say less than 5 min walk
- designer outlets
- 2nd hand stores
PLease note by designers, I'm referring to LV, Alaia, Chanel, Dior, etc.
Thanks so much!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 2 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 3 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 First time in Italy
- 6 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 7 Austria
- 8 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 9 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 10 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 11 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 12 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 13 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 14 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 15 Pompeii luggage storage
- 16 Train Help
- 17 Train rides
- 18 12 days in Austria
- 19 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 20 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 21 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 22 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 23 Salento penninsula
- 24 What about Basque Country?
- 25 Bursa/Iznik
Where are the best designer outlets and 2nd hand stores in Paris