We are starting to plan a trip to Paris and Provence for next year and am trying to decide when to go. I've searched the topics and there is a thread from 2008, but I was wanting more updated info. Would love to be there during a beautiful time with light (was in Paris last December….very dark), but we want to avoid lots of crowds. Was thinking maybe the end of April and first of May. The '08 thread said that June was not crowded. Is this still true?
Thanks everyone for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 2 First time in Italy
- 3 Car insurance in Europe...
- 4 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 5 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 italy itinerary request
- 8 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 9 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 10 Pompeii luggage storage
- 11 What about Basque Country?
- 12 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 13 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 14 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 15 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 16 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 17 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 18 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 19 Sardinia for young travellers
- 20 currency
- 21 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 22 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 23 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 24 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 25 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks