We are starting to plan a trip to Paris and Provence for next year and am trying to decide when to go. I've searched the topics and there is a thread from 2008, but I was wanting more updated info. Would love to be there during a beautiful time with light (was in Paris last December….very dark), but we want to avoid lots of crowds. Was thinking maybe the end of April and first of May. The '08 thread said that June was not crowded. Is this still true?
Thanks everyone for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 2 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 3 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 4 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 5 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 7 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 8 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 9 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 10 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 11 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 12 Another question about the rouble.
- 13 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 14 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 15 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 16 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 17 Eiffel Tower in mid-June without pre-booking
- 18 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 19 explore Italy on a budget
- 20 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 21 French Prem Train Fares
- 22 Warsaw-Kraków-Budapest-Amsterdam itinerary help
- 23 Car rental in Santorini port
- 24 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 25 Walking stylish sandals/flats