We are starting to plan a trip to Paris and Provence for next year and am trying to decide when to go. I've searched the topics and there is a thread from 2008, but I was wanting more updated info. Would love to be there during a beautiful time with light (was in Paris last December….very dark), but we want to avoid lots of crowds. Was thinking maybe the end of April and first of May. The '08 thread said that June was not crowded. Is this still true?
Thanks everyone for any info.
When to visit Provence updated info
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 Ortisei and Castelrotto trip report
- 5 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 6 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 7 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 10 We have no idea where to go!
- 11 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014
- 14 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Can you recommend great Gastro Pub in ondon
- 19 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 20 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 21 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 22 VAT Refund at Milan Malpensa T1
- 23 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 24 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 25 Scotland Votes "No"