We are starting to plan a trip to Paris and Provence for next year and am trying to decide when to go. I've searched the topics and there is a thread from 2008, but I was wanting more updated info. Would love to be there during a beautiful time with light (was in Paris last December….very dark), but we want to avoid lots of crowds. Was thinking maybe the end of April and first of May. The '08 thread said that June was not crowded. Is this still true?
Thanks everyone for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 French Wedding
- 2 travel around Spain
- 3 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 4 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 5 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 6 Hilton CPH no loner
- 7 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 8 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 9 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 10 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 11 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 12 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 13 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 14 Wedding in Finland
- 15 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 16 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 17 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 18 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 19 Cornwall UK
- 20 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 21 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 22 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 23 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas
- 24 I may be wrong....
- 25 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City