We are starting to plan a trip to Paris and Provence for next year and am trying to decide when to go. I've searched the topics and there is a thread from 2008, but I was wanting more updated info. Would love to be there during a beautiful time with light (was in Paris last December….very dark), but we want to avoid lots of crowds. Was thinking maybe the end of April and first of May. The '08 thread said that June was not crowded. Is this still true?
Thanks everyone for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 touring near rome airport
- 2 12 Days in Italy
- 3 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 4 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 5 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 6 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 7 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 8 day tours - Loire Valley
- 9 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 10 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 11 Switzerland itinerary help request
- 12 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 13 Sienna with kids
- 14 8 days in switzerland
- 15 Just in case anyone is wondering.....
- 16 Places to visits near Porto
- 17 2 Weeks Amsterdam, Belgium, Germany, Salzburg
- 18 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 19 Italy - best two central locations
- 20 Museum of Decorative Arts
- 21 Italy in August with kids
- 22 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 23 Hop on Hop Off buses in Porto
- 24 Day River trips from Porto
- 25 Paris in July - side trip to South of France