We are starting to plan a trip to Paris and Provence for next year and am trying to decide when to go. I've searched the topics and there is a thread from 2008, but I was wanting more updated info. Would love to be there during a beautiful time with light (was in Paris last December….very dark), but we want to avoid lots of crowds. Was thinking maybe the end of April and first of May. The '08 thread said that June was not crowded. Is this still true?
Thanks everyone for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Italy
- 2 Rome or Venice first
- 3 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 4 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 5 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 6 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 11 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 12 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 13 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 14 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 15 Berlin
- 16 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 17 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 18 Europe First Timers
- 19 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 20 Apartment Montreux area
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 22 Rest in Peace, Colonel Chilcott
- 23 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 24 What to do? Free evenings in Prague and Vienna
- 25 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna