We are starting to plan a trip to Paris and Provence for next year and am trying to decide when to go. I've searched the topics and there is a thread from 2008, but I was wanting more updated info. Would love to be there during a beautiful time with light (was in Paris last December….very dark), but we want to avoid lots of crowds. Was thinking maybe the end of April and first of May. The '08 thread said that June was not crowded. Is this still true?
Thanks everyone for any info.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 2 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 3 Walking GPS?
- 4 One Way... trust or bust?
- 5 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Has anyone used AtlasChoice for a car rental?
- 8 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 9 Hi altitude limitations in Switzerland
- 10 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 11 Capri, Amalfi Coast, Naples in late June/early July
- 12 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 13 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 14 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 15 St Petersburg 3 day Shore Tours from Cruise
- 16 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 17 12 days in the Italian Lakes
- 18 Rome to Cascia - is it better by train or bus?
- 19 Cost of Van from CDG
- 20 Portugal trains
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 23 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 24 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 25 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain