My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브바카라／」∫⋟ WOP88.ＣoM ⋞∫「／¶제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 2 생중계바카라／」∫⋟ WOP88.ＣoM ⋞∫「／¶제우스뱅크슈퍼카지노
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Itinerary Tweaking
- 5 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 6 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 7 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 11 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 12 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 13 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 14 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 15 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 16 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 17 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 18 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 19 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 20 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 21 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 22 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 25 Itinerary Help