My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
When to use Swiss Flexi-pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Toulouse and beyond -
- 4 tour guides in rome
- 5 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 6 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 12 Seaside island village in Greece
- 13 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 14 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 15 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 18 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 19 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 20 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 21 Spain itineraries
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 25 Italy for 3 in 12 days