My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 2 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 3 14 days end to end London Heathrow
- 4 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 5 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 6 help with Italy itinerary
- 7 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 8 Praiano
- 9 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 10 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 11 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 12 Chamonix to Paris
- 13 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 14 Rome-Itinerary
- 15 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 16 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 17 Scotland and London 21 days
- 18 Rome to venice
- 19 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 20 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 21 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 22 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 23 Ireland itinerary help please
- 24 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 25 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona