My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Trip in July
- 2 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 3 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 4 Ludwig Castles
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 7 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 8 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 9 Connection time in Athens?
- 10 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 11 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 12 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 13 Escorted Tours
- 14 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 15 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 16 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 17 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 18 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 19 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 20 2 Months in Sicily
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 What tips can you give about packing?
- 23 Le Marche, Italy
- 24 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 25 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt