My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
When to use Swiss Flexi-pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 21 Days in Central Europe
- 4 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 7 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 14 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 19 My itinerary for Greece
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 24 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland