My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris---baguette question???
- 2 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 3 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 4 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Scenic Driving Routes
- 7 Visiting Spain in January
- 8 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 9 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 10 Flights from Croatia
- 11 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 12 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 13 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 14 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 15 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 16 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 17 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 18 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 19 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 20 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 21 Europe in late January
- 22 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 23 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 24 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 25 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes