My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 3 Airport Strikes in Spain
- 4 Advise for 4 days in Peloponnese
- 5 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 6 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 7 Swimsuit for France, Switzerland, Austria?
- 8 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 9 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 10 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 11 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 12 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 13 Lechazo in Castilla; Burgos; Extebarri; Getaria; SS (??)
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 16 England/Scotland in January?
- 17 Europe in 30 days: itinerary suggestions, anyone?! Please and thank you!
- 18 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 19 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 20 Budapest main train station status
- 21 Alone in Paris
- 22 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 23 Train strikes - Spain
- 24 Ice for a cooler
- 25 Greece/Turkey/Croatia