My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-paid International Calling Cards
- 2 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 3 Amalfi coast
- 4 3 days to spend in europe
- 5 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 6 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 9 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 10 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 11 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 12 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 13 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 14 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 15 Beaches in Southern France
- 16 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 17 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 18 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 19 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 20 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 21 French lavender and cottages
- 22 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 23 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik