My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 2 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 3 Barcelona on budget
- 4 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 5 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 6 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 7 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 8 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 9 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 10 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 11 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 12 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 13 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 14 New Dublin Museum
- 15 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 16 German Train travel
- 17 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 18 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 21 Uber in Poland and Germany
- 22 Northern Italian Food
- 23 Does anyone ever "meet the locals"?
- 24 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary