My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
When to use Swiss Flexi-pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!
- 2 Lyon circular road itinerary help please
- 3 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 4 Honeymooning in Croatia - 2 weeks in August
- 5 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 6 VIGO, SPAIN
- 7 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 8 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 9 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 10 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 11 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 12 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 13 Best london location to stay?
- 14 Dolce Far Niente....the sweetness of doing nothing (well almost) in Paris
- 15 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 16 England, Paris itinerary help
- 17 Cinque Terre
- 18 South of France
- 19 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 20 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 21 Flying the day TATL flight to London - landing late - hotel choices
- 22 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids
- 23 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 24 Swiss Pass or Eurail Pass worth it for multi-country trip?
- 25 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations