My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
When to use Swiss Flexi-pass
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Countryside
- 2 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 3 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 4 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 5 French Basque region
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 8 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 9 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 10 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 14 biking tours in Italy?
- 15 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 France,Spain,Italy
- 25 Scotland November 2015