My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
When to use Swiss Flexi-pass
- 1 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 2 York Food and Drink Festival
- 3 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 4 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 5 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 6 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday
- 7 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 8 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 11 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 12 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 13 Paris Recommendations
- 14 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 15 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 16 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 17 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 18 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 19 2 weeks in Copenhagen-Helsinki-Stockholm
- 20 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 21 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 22 Rhine River Intinerary
- 23 I Need To Vent!
- 24 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 25 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!