My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 2 Getting from Gare de L'Est to Gare de Lyon
- 3 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Best testosterone booster
- 6 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 7 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 8 Scenic full day drive from Bacharach & return?
- 9 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 10 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 11 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 12 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 13 Le Marche, Italy
- 14 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 15 Ballet Bolshoi
- 16 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 17 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 18 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 19 Itinerary Help - 5 weeks Spain and Portugal Cities
- 20 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 21 Plane or train between Copenhagen and Stockholm
- 22 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 23 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 24 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 25 Trains France/Switzerland