My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days. Here is our itinerary:
Day 1: Arrive in Zurich
Day 2: Travel to Lucerne (travel day?)
Day 3: Travel to Murren (travel day)
Day 4: Jungfrau (travel day?)
Day 6: Travel to Zermatt (travel day)
Day 8: Travel to Zurich (travel day)
I know that we can't use to free travel all the way to Jungfrau, but can it be used to Kleine Scheidegg? Should we use it on the day we travel from Zurich to Lucerne or the day we travel to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Tours in Wales
- 4 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 5 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 barcelona neighborhood
- 11 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 12 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 13 Alsace to Austria?
- 14 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 15 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 16 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 17 Shorts in South of France?
- 18 Budapest language lessons
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card