My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days.
Should we use a travel day to go from Zurich to Lucerne?
Should we use a travel day to get from Murren to Kleine Scheidegg (and back) on the way up to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 Bath/Cotswolds
- 3 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 6 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 7 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 8 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 UK in May and June
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 12 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 13 Berlin activities -need help with organisation, please
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 16 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 17 Globus Iberian Tour
- 18 Spain: train/rental car help
- 19 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 20 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 21 Budapest Card
- 22 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 23 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 24 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 25 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain