My husband and I are traveling in Switzerland in October and plan to purchase a 2 for 1, 4 day Swiss Flexi-pass. I am trying to figure out which days will be best to use the free travel days.
Should we use a travel day to go from Zurich to Lucerne?
Should we use a travel day to get from Murren to Kleine Scheidegg (and back) on the way up to Jungfrau?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 2 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 3 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 4 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 5 Portugal with large family
- 6 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 7 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 8 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 13 Croatia trip Planning
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 16 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 17 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 18 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 19 Driving in Italy?
- 20 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 21 Tour groups
- 22 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 23 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 Life on the Farm Draws Some French