I will be traveling to Barcelona and Venice from California in June this year. I believe both currencies are Euros. When and where is it best to exchange my US dollars to Euros? Before or during the trip, or should I just use US dollars and they would still accept it?
When to exchange US dollars to Euros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days to Explore Europe
- 2 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 3 German Rail Twin Pass
- 4 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 5 How much luggage?????
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 9 Help with France itinerary
- 10 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 11 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 ITALO trains need help
- 14 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 15 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 16 Cornwall or Paris?
- 17 plug adapters ITALY
- 18 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 19 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 20 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 21 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 22 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago