I will be traveling to Barcelona and Venice from California in June this year. I believe both currencies are Euros. When and where is it best to exchange my US dollars to Euros? Before or during the trip, or should I just use US dollars and they would still accept it?
When to exchange US dollars to Euros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 2 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 3 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 4 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 5 Car rental at Athens airport
- 6 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 7 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 8 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 11 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 12 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 Single Malts
- 15 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 16 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 17 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 18 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 19 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 20 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 21 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 22 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 23 Help with Lucerne in April
- 24 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 25 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015