I will be traveling to Barcelona and Venice from California in June this year. I believe both currencies are Euros. When and where is it best to exchange my US dollars to Euros? Before or during the trip, or should I just use US dollars and they would still accept it?
When to exchange US dollars to Euros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 4 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 5 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 6 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 7 Is Venice really dirty?
- 8 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 9 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 12 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 13 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Cotswold Churches
- 17 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 18 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 19 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 20 Italy in October 2015
- 21 Budgeting - how long can I last!
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 25 Backpacking Europe in the Winter