I will be traveling to Barcelona and Venice from California in June this year. I believe both currencies are Euros. When and where is it best to exchange my US dollars to Euros? Before or during the trip, or should I just use US dollars and they would still accept it?
When to exchange US dollars to Euros
View all Europe activity »
- 1 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 2 First time traveler to Ireland
- 3 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 7 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 8 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 9 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 10 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Naples on Christmas Eve--Beluga Bar or George's?
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Spain - Andalucia
- 16 Car in Prague
- 17 Euro Train
- 18 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 19 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 20 Need info on smoking in Dijon area
- 21 Lucerne & Zurich
- 22 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 23 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 24 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report