I will be traveling to Barcelona and Venice from California in June this year. I believe both currencies are Euros. When and where is it best to exchange my US dollars to Euros? Before or during the trip, or should I just use US dollars and they would still accept it?
When to exchange US dollars to Euros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 4 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 5 Italy Countryside
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Southern Spain
- 11 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Germany in December 2015
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 17 Vegan in Germany?
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 20 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 21 biking tours in Italy?
- 22 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 23 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt