I will be traveling to Barcelona and Venice from California in June this year. I believe both currencies are Euros. When and where is it best to exchange my US dollars to Euros? Before or during the trip, or should I just use US dollars and they would still accept it?
When to exchange US dollars to Euros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Terrorism in Europe
- 2 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 3 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 5 From Seville to Faro, Portugal and back to Seville on a rental car
- 6 How much luggage?????
- 7 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 8 100 years of French gratitude
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 eateries in Puglia
- 12 Bringing Wine Home From France
- 13 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 14 Help with France itinerary
- 15 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 16 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 17 London GTG late September?
- 18 Credit Card Number stolen from hotel booking
- 19 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 20 Driving St. Bernard Pass going from Venice to Tasch
- 21 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 22 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 23 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 24 Iceland hostel recommendations on Ring Road
- 25 Hotels in Madrid Spain