I will be traveling to Barcelona and Venice from California in June this year. I believe both currencies are Euros. When and where is it best to exchange my US dollars to Euros? Before or during the trip, or should I just use US dollars and they would still accept it?
When to exchange US dollars to Euros
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a week in London
- 2 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 3 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 4 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 5 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 6 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 7 Day on the Rhine
- 8 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 9 DCC on the increase?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 12 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 13 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 14 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 15 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 16 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 17 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 18 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 19 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 20 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 21 Weekend navigo options
- 22 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 23 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 24 London for 18th bday
- 25 Travel throught Europe