I will be going to Iceland this August. I have been checking for several months and the airline tickets are just so expensive. Has anyone had any experience with Icelandair and their "lucky fares"? Right now tickets are running around $1100. I will be flying out of Charlotte, NC - connecting in Boston or Baltimore and then on to Reykjavik. I keep hoping that prices will drop, but then again I don't want to wait too long and not get a flight. Any auggestions?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My final Prague itinerary
- 2 One week in Europe
- 3 Positano or Sorrento?
- 4 multi city flights to europe
- 5 Switzerland in September
- 6 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 7 London Theater
- 8 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 9 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 10 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 11 Sweet villages to base in La Rioja
- 12 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 13 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 14 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 15 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 16 Last minute trip to Capri
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 weekend from cologne germany
- 19 Globus Iberian Tour
- 20 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 21 13 nights in switzerland
- 22 10-Day Trip Planned..Need Recommendations
- 23 Earthquake near Naples
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017