I will be going to Iceland this August. I have been checking for several months and the airline tickets are just so expensive. Has anyone had any experience with Icelandair and their "lucky fares"? Right now tickets are running around $1100. I will be flying out of Charlotte, NC - connecting in Boston or Baltimore and then on to Reykjavik. I keep hoping that prices will drop, but then again I don't want to wait too long and not get a flight. Any auggestions?
Thanks so much,
When to buy airline tickets - Iceland?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 8 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 9 Rental car scams in Italy
- 10 Italy - Month of July
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Europe Tour with Kids
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 St Germain
- 17 22 days or DIY tour
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 20 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 21 England & Scotland in April
- 22 Your favourite places in Bath
- 23 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization