I will be going to Iceland this August. I have been checking for several months and the airline tickets are just so expensive. Has anyone had any experience with Icelandair and their "lucky fares"? Right now tickets are running around $1100. I will be flying out of Charlotte, NC - connecting in Boston or Baltimore and then on to Reykjavik. I keep hoping that prices will drop, but then again I don't want to wait too long and not get a flight. Any auggestions?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 2 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 3 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 6 Our European adventures
- 7 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 8 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 9 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 10 1 day trip from Nice
- 11 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Girona and Besalau
- 14 3 nights in Paris
- 15 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 16 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 19 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 20 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 21 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 22 Greece in 15 Days
- 23 recommended hospitals in Athens Greece
- 24 Travel WiFi - France
- 25 Help with itinerary