I will be going to Iceland this August. I have been checking for several months and the airline tickets are just so expensive. Has anyone had any experience with Icelandair and their "lucky fares"? Right now tickets are running around $1100. I will be flying out of Charlotte, NC - connecting in Boston or Baltimore and then on to Reykjavik. I keep hoping that prices will drop, but then again I don't want to wait too long and not get a flight. Any auggestions?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 2 Versailles
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 5 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 6 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 7 Swiss Half Fare Card
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 10 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 11 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 12 Sicily
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 driving from prague to salzburg
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 18 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 21 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 22 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 23 We're here!
- 24 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 25 Christmas windows in Paris 2016