I will be going to Iceland this August. I have been checking for several months and the airline tickets are just so expensive. Has anyone had any experience with Icelandair and their "lucky fares"? Right now tickets are running around $1100. I will be flying out of Charlotte, NC - connecting in Boston or Baltimore and then on to Reykjavik. I keep hoping that prices will drop, but then again I don't want to wait too long and not get a flight. Any auggestions?
Thanks so much,
When to buy airline tickets - Iceland?
- 1 Lucerne & Zurich
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 4 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 5 Frankfurt Macarons
- 6 Trip around Spain
- 7 Lake como
- 8 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 9 Getting around in Tuscany
- 10 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 11 Venice in Jan
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 14 Public transport from Ostuni
- 15 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 16 British drivers
- 17 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 24 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris