I will be going to Iceland this August. I have been checking for several months and the airline tickets are just so expensive. Has anyone had any experience with Icelandair and their "lucky fares"? Right now tickets are running around $1100. I will be flying out of Charlotte, NC - connecting in Boston or Baltimore and then on to Reykjavik. I keep hoping that prices will drop, but then again I don't want to wait too long and not get a flight. Any auggestions?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 2 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 Studying art in English in venice
- 5 Berlin to ?
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 8 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 9 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 12 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 13 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 16 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 17 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 18 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 19 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 20 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 21 Trogir or Split
- 22 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 23 Scotland
- 24 Hotels in Turin
- 25 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?