I will be going to Iceland this August. I have been checking for several months and the airline tickets are just so expensive. Has anyone had any experience with Icelandair and their "lucky fares"? Right now tickets are running around $1100. I will be flying out of Charlotte, NC - connecting in Boston or Baltimore and then on to Reykjavik. I keep hoping that prices will drop, but then again I don't want to wait too long and not get a flight. Any auggestions?
Thanks so much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Short Trip in July
- 6 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 7 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 8 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 9 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 10 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 11 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
- 12 current best wisdom on taxis from CDG to 17eme
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 16 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 17 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 18 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 19 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 20 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 21 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 22 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 23 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 24 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 25 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples