Planning a trip to Paris and London, summer 2017. How far in advance should I be booking the flight and the hotel in order to get the best deal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 2 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 3 Murren to Prague
- 4 Le Marche Research Help
- 5 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 Public Transportation in England
- 9 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 10 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 11 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 12 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 13 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 14 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 15 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 16 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 17 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Venice Bell Tower
- 20 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 21 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 22 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 23 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 24 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 25 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)