When we booked our cruise for 7/29/13, we started looking at airfare. We keep waiting, hoping it will go down. It has not gone down - it went up. Some people have told me to wait, it will go down. Can someone who travels to Europe more than we do (it has been 8 years and the price has doubled), please advise. Thanks so much.
When should we purchase airfare to Rome for July?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 5 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 6 Athens/Istanbul March
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 10 Dublin to Armagh?
- 11 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 12 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 13 Gite and/or agritourism
- 14 Apartment for family trip to London
- 15 Prebook B&Bs
- 16 Switzerland
- 17 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 18 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 20 days in Germany
- 21 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 22 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 23 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 24 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 25 No Starbucks in Italy?