I m considering a trip to Germany during spring or autumn 2009, flying out of LAX, I know flights are cheaper during these periods. Does anyone know when is the official high season for flying? Or, when would it be cheaper to fly? I am having trouble getting this information. My travel agent was no help and checking the travel sites was confusing. I posted this on the flight board, but did not get any responses. Thank you.
When is the cheapest time to fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 caroline_venezia
- 2 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 3 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 4 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 5 Help with planning a Sicily Itinerary
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 8 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 9 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 10 Italy trip questions
- 11 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 12 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 13 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 14 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 15 Museums in Berlin
- 16 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 19 Pyrenees logistics
- 20 Berlin
- 21 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 22 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 23 Taormina to Palermo
- 24 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 25 Storytellers in Iceland