I m considering a trip to Germany during spring or autumn 2009, flying out of LAX, I know flights are cheaper during these periods. Does anyone know when is the official high season for flying? Or, when would it be cheaper to fly? I am having trouble getting this information. My travel agent was no help and checking the travel sites was confusing. I posted this on the flight board, but did not get any responses. Thank you.
When is the cheapest time to fly?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 spain
- 2 First trip to Europe - early 20s want to see the highlights
- 3 Dulwich Picture Gallery
- 4 Land v Waterways touring
- 5 Preparing to drive on the Greek mainland
- 6 We are off to France again!!
- 7 Hotel room/Aptartment Recommendation for 5 in Paris
- 8 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 9 Scotland/London Itinerary Help
- 10 First trip to Paris
- 11 Champagne Country trip from Paris
- 12 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 13 is there accommodation available over summer at the Sorbonne?
- 14 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 15 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 16 Amsterdam with toddler; getting around & logistical questions
- 17 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 18 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 19 Amsterdam to see tulips
- 20 London Trip Report - Textiles & Chocolate
- 21 Assistance with first trip to Europe
- 22 From Paris to the Riviera (15 days honeymoon)
- 23 Itinerary help
- 24 tour guides in rome
- 25 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please