I was in Europe when I was in the service many moons ago but I was there when it was winter. I wanted to take another trip back to Europe but what is the best time to for me and the wife to hit all the countries with the best weather and festivals?
When is the best time to travel to Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 2 Taormina & Mt Etna
- 3 travel insurance
- 4 ferry messina to reggio calabria
- 5 Greece for a month with a baby
- 6 Recommended drivers for Tuscany
- 7 2 Days in Brussels
- 8 hotel near Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen
- 9 Monet's Giverny
- 10 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 11 Restaurants in San Sebastian
- 12 7 Days in Greece. Islands along with Athens ??
- 13 Munich Day Trips
- 14 Cookware in France
- 15 Innsbruck or Interlaken/Jungfrau for winter activities in May
- 16 Train from Barcelona-Saints to Estacio de Franca
- 17 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 18 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 19 wedding abroad
- 20 2 Weeks in Spain for a wedding in Leon.
- 21 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 22 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 4 First Evening in Vienna
- 23 Three weeks in Italy with a two-year old
- 24 Paris or Rome in March or possibly September/October
- 25 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions