I prefer to travel when it's not too cold or too hot. Would the weather around Sep - Oct nice?
If I could spend 12 days to visit 4 countries, where are your recommendation?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Berlin
- 2 Berlin -clubs
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Athens Help
- 5 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 6 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 7 base in brussels
- 8 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 9 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 10 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 11 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 12 Brussels Hotel Recommendation
- 13 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 14 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Trains in Italy
- 18 Uber vs. TfL
- 19 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 20 TikiTouringTwins - toddler travel
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 23 celticmoon, a quick question
- 24 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 25 What fresh hell is this?