I am trying to plan a trip for next year and my travel dates are flexiable and I was wondering when is high season and low season. What are the pros and cons of between high and low season. Thank you for this silly question but this will be my first trip to London and I am slowly working on getting familar with London.
When is it high and low season in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Location of hotel in Rome
- 2 Sicily Suggetions
- 3 London hotel
- 4 Paris in April?
- 5 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 6 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 7 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 car rental companies Italy
- 13 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 16 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 17 What are the best places to see in England
- 18 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 19 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 20 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 21 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 22 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 23 hotels in Seville
- 24 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid