I am trying to plan a trip for next year and my travel dates are flexiable and I was wondering when is high season and low season. What are the pros and cons of between high and low season. Thank you for this silly question but this will be my first trip to London and I am slowly working on getting familar with London.
When is it high and low season in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting an apt.
- 2 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 3 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 4 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 5 northern Portugal
- 6 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 7 Switzerland Trip with Family
- 8 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 9 Help me with this trip
- 10 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 11 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 12 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 13 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 14 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 15 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 16 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 17 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 18 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 19 2000 years, 2 countries, 2 passports: Rome & Madrid, Jan. 2015
- 20 Germany and Switzerland
- 21 Advice required on my Switzerland Itinerary
- 22 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 23 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 24 Great restaurants in Italy
- 25 Ireland itinerary and accommodations advice?