Im planning a trip to Iceland to see the northern lights. Will probably do a 4 days city break tour - see here: http://www.northernlightsiceland.com/ - but Im not sure when it is best to go? Any advises?
When is it best to go to Iceland to see the northern lights?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 2 3 weeks in Europe
- 3 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 4 staying a month or so in each place
- 5 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 6 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 7 10 days in England
- 8 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 9 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 10 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 11 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 12 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 13 Self-driving tips for France
- 14 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 15 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 16 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 17 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 20 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 21 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 22 Stay away from EF Tours
- 23 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 24 going to italy
- 25 If you had a week in Switzerland...