Hotel in Vienna Hotel Savoy or Opernring? Does anyone have any thoughts about which hotel? We are looking for a comfortable room, good breakfast included, and free internet. We will be visiting museums, going on tours, going to St. Stephens. In the USA, we usually stay at Holiday Inn Express hotels. This is for my husband and me who are in our late 50's.
When in Vienna Hotel Savoy or Hotel Opernring?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Mont St Michel
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 6 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 7 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 8 London hotel
- 9 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 10 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Day trip from London to Paris
- 13 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 14 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 15 Paris airport shuttle recommendations
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 18 nearby cities to london
- 19 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 20 Ancient Corinth info needed.
- 21 Tickets to Sagrada Familia
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 24 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 25 Porto -City Break