Hey! We will be in Turkey at the end of June and have noticed that all of our hotels and airport transfers, etc. have been quoted in Euros. Do the ATM's dispense both euros and liras? Will we need lira for museums, restaurants, and shopping? Thanks!
When in Turkey, euro or lira?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 2 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 3 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 4 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 5 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 6 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Scotland Votes "No"
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 12 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 16 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 17 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 18 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 19 french riviera
- 20 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 21 Hey Fodor's
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 24 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 25 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions