We downloaded it yesterday so hope it works. Has anyone else used this? We have four friends in Germany when we are going so we thought this would be a good way to communicate with them and each other. I have a plan with AT&T for texting but it is 50 cents to send and five to receive in Europe. This is suppose to be free.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 alcazar question and seville advice
- 2 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 3 driving from London to Lourdes
- 4 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 5 Tuscany Itinerary
- 6 Couscous
- 7 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 8 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 11 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 12 Places to stop/stay?
- 13 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 14 Visit to Sardinia
- 15 ATM
- 16 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 17 TIM in FCO - update
- 18 Visa Query
- 19 London in Winter Report
- 20 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 21 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 22 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 23 ATM help
- 24 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 25 London is it worth it?