We downloaded it yesterday so hope it works. Has anyone else used this? We have four friends in Germany when we are going so we thought this would be a good way to communicate with them and each other. I have a plan with AT&T for texting but it is 50 cents to send and five to receive in Europe. This is suppose to be free.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 2 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 3 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 4 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 5 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 6 Pensione Suzanne, Vienna
- 7 PLITVICE LAKES
- 8 England and Wales by public transport
- 9 Loire Valley itinerary
- 10 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 11 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 12 Cheap Hotel in Prague
- 13 Getting away from it all in Puglia
- 14 Italy Honeymoon 2016
- 15 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 16 Phone cards
- 17 sim card
- 18 February in Florence
- 19 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 20 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 21 Europe Itinerary
- 22 Norway Route to take for Self driving
- 23 Should we go to Vienna?
- 24 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 25 First Post, Lots of Questions