We downloaded it yesterday so hope it works. Has anyone else used this? We have four friends in Germany when we are going so we thought this would be a good way to communicate with them and each other. I have a plan with AT&T for texting but it is 50 cents to send and five to receive in Europe. This is suppose to be free.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 2 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 3 10 days Berner Oberland, Lake Geneva. Chamonix, yes or no
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 6 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 7 2 weeks Europe trip
- 8 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 9 Dublin Leap Card
- 10 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 11 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 12 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 13 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 14 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 17 FERRY : ISCHIA to CAPRI (and ISCHIA-SORRENTO)
- 18 Advice on apartment in Spain and location
- 19 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 20 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 21 mountain views near London
- 22 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?