We downloaded it yesterday so hope it works. Has anyone else used this? We have four friends in Germany when we are going so we thought this would be a good way to communicate with them and each other. I have a plan with AT&T for texting but it is 50 cents to send and five to receive in Europe. This is suppose to be free.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Athens
- 2 We're here!
- 3 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 4 airports near Delphi or Kalabaka
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Another Guide for Art Loving Tourists
- 7 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 8 Petrol in Greece
- 9 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 10 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 11 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 12 France for 3 weeks..Too many choices
- 13 Gyms in Paris-day passes?
- 14 Christmas markets still open after Dec 25?
- 15 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 18 WB Harry Potter Studios Sold Out
- 19 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 20 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 21 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 24 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 25 Amsterdam in January