We downloaded it yesterday so hope it works. Has anyone else used this? We have four friends in Germany when we are going so we thought this would be a good way to communicate with them and each other. I have a plan with AT&T for texting but it is 50 cents to send and five to receive in Europe. This is suppose to be free.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 3 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 4 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 5 Norway Itinerary
- 6 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 7 train or plane
- 8 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 9 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 10 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Germany in December Trip Report
- 13 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 14 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 15 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 16 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 17 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
- 18 Planning a European Trip
- 19 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini
- 20 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 21 Italy for Christmas Week
- 22 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 25 Trip Report Crete May 2016