I'm a Dutch girl, and i'm in the last class of high school. That means I have to do my exams this year. To graduate I need to do a research about Americans who visited Amsterdam and I was wondering if some of you are willing to help me..
Mabye you are willing to tell me whether you have been in the Netherlands, what you liked about your trip here or what you didn't liked. I would love to know what you saw of our small country, what you thought of the people in general and maybe even something about how you got here (what did you think about schiphol, if you have been there?).
It doesn't matter to me whether you would like to tell me about your experiences or just about you opinion about the Netherlands.
I'm really curious about whether you would like to visit Amsterdam someday or not and what the reason is therefor?
I hope to receive some responses, this is really important for me..
Well thanks for reading this anyways!
What's your opinion about the Netherlands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Spain
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Useful website for France
- 4 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 5 Monet in Normandy
- 6 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 7 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?