I'm a Dutch girl, and i'm in the last class of high school. That means I have to do my exams this year. To graduate I need to do a research about Americans who visited Amsterdam and I was wondering if some of you are willing to help me..
Mabye you are willing to tell me whether you have been in the Netherlands, what you liked about your trip here or what you didn't liked. I would love to know what you saw of our small country, what you thought of the people in general and maybe even something about how you got here (what did you think about schiphol, if you have been there?).
It doesn't matter to me whether you would like to tell me about your experiences or just about you opinion about the Netherlands.
I'm really curious about whether you would like to visit Amsterdam someday or not and what the reason is therefor?
I hope to receive some responses, this is really important for me..
Well thanks for reading this anyways!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 4 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 5 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 6 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 7 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 8 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 9 When and how to book for a trip?
- 10 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 11 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 12 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 13 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 14 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 15 Prague & Croatia
- 16 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 17 Ferries from London To Normandy Beaches; biking through Formigny-Bayeux
- 18 3 week backing packing trip
- 19 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 20 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 21 Car rental/train option to Paola/San Lucido Italy? - Mom and 3 kids
- 22 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 23 Switzerland/Italy Advice
- 24 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 25 holiday problem in Budapest