I'm a Dutch girl, and i'm in the last class of high school. That means I have to do my exams this year. To graduate I need to do a research about Americans who visited Amsterdam and I was wondering if some of you are willing to help me..
Mabye you are willing to tell me whether you have been in the Netherlands, what you liked about your trip here or what you didn't liked. I would love to know what you saw of our small country, what you thought of the people in general and maybe even something about how you got here (what did you think about schiphol, if you have been there?).
It doesn't matter to me whether you would like to tell me about your experiences or just about you opinion about the Netherlands.
I'm really curious about whether you would like to visit Amsterdam someday or not and what the reason is therefor?
I hope to receive some responses, this is really important for me..
Well thanks for reading this anyways!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please suggest best itinerary
- 2 Beaches in Southern France
- 3 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 4 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 French lavender and cottages
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 9 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 10 Marseille or Cassis for Day in Port?
- 11 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 What Greek islands should I visit
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 16 Advice for Ireland Trip (6 days)
- 17 cell phone companys
- 18 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 19 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 20 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 21 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 22 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 23 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 24 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 25 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival