I'm a Dutch girl, and i'm in the last class of high school. That means I have to do my exams this year. To graduate I need to do a research about Americans who visited Amsterdam and I was wondering if some of you are willing to help me..
Mabye you are willing to tell me whether you have been in the Netherlands, what you liked about your trip here or what you didn't liked. I would love to know what you saw of our small country, what you thought of the people in general and maybe even something about how you got here (what did you think about schiphol, if you have been there?).
It doesn't matter to me whether you would like to tell me about your experiences or just about you opinion about the Netherlands.
I'm really curious about whether you would like to visit Amsterdam someday or not and what the reason is therefor?
I hope to receive some responses, this is really important for me..
Well thanks for reading this anyways!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone-reviews/
- 3 Our time in Rome
- 4 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 5 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Spain - Advice for Beach towns
- 8 Iceland in 4 days?
- 9 Europe itinerary
- 10 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 12 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 13 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 14 London road closings this weekend: Bike Race
- 15 Renting International Cars from USA
- 16 Europe itinerary review
- 17 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 train from ravenna to parma
- 20 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 21 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 24 European Travel in March
- 25 Les bons plans de whathello - paris - hotel