I'm a Dutch girl, and i'm in the last class of high school. That means I have to do my exams this year. To graduate I need to do a research about Americans who visited Amsterdam and I was wondering if some of you are willing to help me..
Mabye you are willing to tell me whether you have been in the Netherlands, what you liked about your trip here or what you didn't liked. I would love to know what you saw of our small country, what you thought of the people in general and maybe even something about how you got here (what did you think about schiphol, if you have been there?).
It doesn't matter to me whether you would like to tell me about your experiences or just about you opinion about the Netherlands.
I'm really curious about whether you would like to visit Amsterdam someday or not and what the reason is therefor?
I hope to receive some responses, this is really important for me..
Well thanks for reading this anyways!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My 60th birthday surprises
- 2 Beginner travelers on a budget to Marseille
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 5 March in Amsterdam 1 week spring break
- 6 Help with first time trip with family
- 7 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 8 Tuscany or Cinque Terre?
- 9 Verona or Athens?
- 10 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 11 Spain car rental questions
- 12 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 13 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 14 Basque country ideas
- 15 Hikrchick & Hikrguy back from (cool & rainy but) fabulous Paris
- 16 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 17 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 18 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 19 Northern Italy 1 week HELP
- 20 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 21 travelling to Munich and Paris without pre hotel booking
- 22 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 23 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 24 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 25 European Cooking Secrets