I'm a Dutch girl, and i'm in the last class of high school. That means I have to do my exams this year. To graduate I need to do a research about Americans who visited Amsterdam and I was wondering if some of you are willing to help me..
Mabye you are willing to tell me whether you have been in the Netherlands, what you liked about your trip here or what you didn't liked. I would love to know what you saw of our small country, what you thought of the people in general and maybe even something about how you got here (what did you think about schiphol, if you have been there?).
It doesn't matter to me whether you would like to tell me about your experiences or just about you opinion about the Netherlands.
I'm really curious about whether you would like to visit Amsterdam someday or not and what the reason is therefor?
I hope to receive some responses, this is really important for me..
Well thanks for reading this anyways!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Global Travel Warning...
- 2 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 3 Private transportation
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 6 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 7 A week in Burgundy
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 10 Advices about our itiniary
- 11 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 12 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris
- 13 Italy AND Switzerland in 8 days
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 18 Safety concerns?
- 19 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 20 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 21 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 22 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 23 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 24 Morning in paris
- 25 Oct vs Nov for Greece