I'm a Dutch girl, and i'm in the last class of high school. That means I have to do my exams this year. To graduate I need to do a research about Americans who visited Amsterdam and I was wondering if some of you are willing to help me..
Mabye you are willing to tell me whether you have been in the Netherlands, what you liked about your trip here or what you didn't liked. I would love to know what you saw of our small country, what you thought of the people in general and maybe even something about how you got here (what did you think about schiphol, if you have been there?).
It doesn't matter to me whether you would like to tell me about your experiences or just about you opinion about the Netherlands.
I'm really curious about whether you would like to visit Amsterdam someday or not and what the reason is therefor?
I hope to receive some responses, this is really important for me..
Well thanks for reading this anyways!
What's your opinion about the Netherlands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 2 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 3 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 6 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 7 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 8 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 9 Paris and where else?
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 12 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 13 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 14 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 15 Italian Lakes
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 17 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 18 Autumn in Paris
- 19 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 20 Help With Vienna
- 21 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 22 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 23 Trains in Europe
- 24 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 25 Trip report of our visit to Rioja