I'm a Dutch girl, and i'm in the last class of high school. That means I have to do my exams this year. To graduate I need to do a research about Americans who visited Amsterdam and I was wondering if some of you are willing to help me..
Mabye you are willing to tell me whether you have been in the Netherlands, what you liked about your trip here or what you didn't liked. I would love to know what you saw of our small country, what you thought of the people in general and maybe even something about how you got here (what did you think about schiphol, if you have been there?).
It doesn't matter to me whether you would like to tell me about your experiences or just about you opinion about the Netherlands.
I'm really curious about whether you would like to visit Amsterdam someday or not and what the reason is therefor?
I hope to receive some responses, this is really important for me..
Well thanks for reading this anyways!
What's your opinion about the Netherlands?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 2 Globus Tours
- 3 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 4 Rome to Capri-Day Trip?
- 5 Which area in Florence - Santa Croce or near Duomo?
- 6 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 7 First Trip to Europe
- 8 Central London Hotels
- 9 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 10 Aix-en-Provence to Paris
- 11 ACP Rail -- any info?
- 12 Switzerland--how is rain impacting hiking in engadines? sils maria?
- 13 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 14 Paris Taxi
- 15 Apartment cooking in Paris
- 16 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 17 Bielsa, Spain - Any info?
- 18 What should we eat in Portugal?
- 19 Paris-Immersion School in the Dordogne-Languedoc-Aix & Lessons Learned
- 20 review of grimaldi ferry barcelona to porto torres
- 21 impact of the euro on travel costs
- 22 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 23 Cornwall or Paris?
- 24 Paris T A X I
- 25 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days