I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 2 Dublin Luggage storage
- 3 Trains in Italy
- 4 Croatia short sail trip
- 5 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 6 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 7 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 8 Mid/late November: Tuscany or Andalucia? (1 week)
- 9 First Solo Adventure
- 10 Alitala
- 11 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 12 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 13 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Low Cost Holidays Package
- 16 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 17 Which Hotel in Rome
- 18 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 19 First Solo Adventure
- 20 Are you interested in visiting Iceland or you already have?
- 21 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 22 Georgia in 4 days
- 23 Where should I go with my family?
- 24 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 25 PARIS
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?