I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The highlands
- 2 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 3 Rhine River
- 4 Breakfast: London
- 5 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 6 Travel plan help in Germany
- 7 Macedonia, Greece
- 8 Norwway trip report
- 9 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 10 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 11 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 12 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 13 Best way to see Croatia?
- 14 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 15 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 16 Rome For 2 days
- 17 Amalie/Rome
- 18 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 19 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 20 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 21 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 22 Transfer in CDG - claim our baggage & do passport control??
- 23 Europe Itinerary
- 24 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 25 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?