I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 Europe itinerary review
- 6 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 7 European Travel in March
- 8 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 9 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 10 Ian McKellen & Patrick Stewart in No Man's Land
- 11 Voltaren in Dubrovnik?
- 12 Day trips from Uzes
- 13 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 14 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 16 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 17 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 18 Renting International Cars from USA
- 19 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 20 My First Trip to Europe...
- 21 Iceland in October
- 22 All of Spain or something else..?
- 23 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 24 Barcelona Car rental return
- 25 Holiday in Cilento Region
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?