I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich restaurant recs
- 2 Norway accessories and must have
- 3 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 4 Layover at Lisbon and trip to Sintra
- 5 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 6 England and Wales by public transport
- 7 Norway holiday locations
- 8 When to go to Norway for a ski trip?
- 9 Our European adventures
- 10 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 11 Auber metro station incident 27.08.16
- 12 Bordeaux TRIP
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Wearing The Hijab in Slovenia???
- 15 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 16 20 free days of Europe
- 17 Greece in 15 Days
- 18 Adaptors for Belgium
- 19 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 20 Walking Scotland
- 21 Home base for a month in France?
- 22 Train Ticket Help
- 23 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?