I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 2 Spain/Renfe
- 3 My final Prague itinerary
- 4 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 5 WiFi in France
- 6 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 7 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 8 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 9 Valencia Spain
- 10 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 11 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 12 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 13 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 14 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 15 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 16 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 17 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 18 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 19 Best Greek Island
- 20 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 21 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 22 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 25 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?