I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 2 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 5 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 6 Italy Spending Budget
- 7 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 8 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 9 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 10 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 11 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 12 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 13 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Best way to see the Bosphorus in Istanbul
- 17 Biel/Bienne Experts
- 18 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 21 Ireland or Scotland
- 22 Venice, Tuscany and CT in October
- 23 First Trip to Europe
- 24 Is MasterCard/Visa Car Rental Insurance Worth It?
- 25 Scandinavian tour - first time!