I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba Overnight?
- 2 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 3 Dublin Leap Card
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 6 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 7 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 8 To Paris Beauvais? Thursday the 27th am?
- 9 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 10 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 11 Suggestions on exploring Dublin only for 4 days
- 12 Garda Land
- 13 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 14 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 15 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 16 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 17 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 20 mountain views near London
- 21 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 22 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 23 2 weeks Europe trip
- 24 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 25 Need Help with German Train Schedule
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?