I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 2 Apartment Review - Amsterdam
- 3 London's Must Sights!
- 4 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 5 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 6 First trip to Italy
- 7 England and Wales by public transport
- 8 Vienna or Budapest?
- 9 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 10 Ireland & Scotland
- 11 Scenic Driving Routes
- 12 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 13 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 14 Andalucia in December
- 15 Hotels in Dubruvnick
- 16 Budapest Hotels
- 17 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 20 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 21 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 22 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 23 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 24 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 25 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?