I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 4 Biarritz family holiday
- 5 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 6 With Locals dinner- anyone done one?
- 7 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 8 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 11 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 16 Ireland in April
- 17 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 18 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 19 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 20 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 If you had to choose one......
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Towersey, London
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?