I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 2 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 3 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 Lake Maggiore
- 6 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 7 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 8 UK train question
- 9 Amsterdam Transit
- 10 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 11 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 12 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 13 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 14 Day trip suggestion from London
- 15 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 16 Day Trip near Paris
- 17 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 18 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 19 Bootcut jeans
- 20 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 21 Car rental insurance woes
- 22 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 23 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 24 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 25 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?