I am planning a family trip to Europe this summer.
We will be travelling to Nice, France for a couple nights before flying over to Venice, Italy.
It looks like Easyjet has some direct tickets between two cities; however, the date we would like to travel, there is no direct flight available (btw, there seems to be less flight schedules with Easyjet during July. Is it normal??).
Based on the dates we are looking into, we have a transfer option at Lyon, France; however, the layover time is only about 50 min.
I was told that the processes in European airports are fairly simple and straight forward (unlike the US) and was wondering if this would be enough.
Thanks much in advance and would appreciate any suggestions or feedbacks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wroclaw & Krakow, Poland
- 2 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 3 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 4 Holland/France/Spain
- 5 Honeymoon Help! September 2016
- 6 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 7 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 8 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 9 Why Not Helsinki?
- 10 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 11 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 12 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 13 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 Best boutique shops for kids within walking distance of Notre Dame?
- 15 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 16 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 17 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 18 Any special about stockholm (13th or 14th to go Stockholm)?
- 19 Glasgow and Edinburgh
- 20 Iceland Day 5
- 21 Scotland Trip
- 22 3 seniors to do Scotland
- 23 Montenegro in September
- 24 3 week stay in Scotland
- 25 Paris, France
What's the resonable transit time by flights between cities?