Is there a difference? If there is, does it matter?
I aspire to be a traveler, but I think I'm too lazy.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Road trip with our dog
- 2 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 3 God Save the Queen?
- 4 Milan or Turin
- 5 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 6 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 7 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 8 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 9 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 10 9 Days in Spain
- 11 Paris to Italy
- 12 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 13 Iceland early december visit
- 14 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 15 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 16 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 17 Spanish Medical Providers
- 18 Italy Car Scam
- 19 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 20 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 21 Barcelona alternative
- 22 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 23 Frankfurt to UK
- 24 Piedmont, Cinque Terre, Lucca trip report
- 25 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?