Hi, I'll be spending a few days in Paris with my husband and kids next week and I'd like to know if any of you guys knows of a fun way other than tour buses to sightsee the city?
Thanks in advance !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 2 Madrid airport question
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 5 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 6 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 7 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 8 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 9 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 10 Imbros Gorge
- 11 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 12 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 13 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 14 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 15 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 20 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 21 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 22 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 23 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 24 How the kids age calculated
- 25 Day trips: which ones are must-do?